Auburn vs. MSU

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, it was a sell out because of a lot of season ticket holders, but a lot of them didn't show up.  They were only selling standing room only tickets with about 20 minutes until tip-off but there were many open seats.

Congratulations to the Tigers on a great come from behind victory. Earnest Ross and Kenny Gabriel played a huge part in winning that game. WDE!!!!!

So did the little man Wallace.

And Denson and Payne. Forbes gave some good minutes and provided some toughness inside against Sidney. Chubb had a big basket late. This was a total team effort.

I was denying the total team effort but Gabriel and Ross led the charge.

Just got back to my apartment from the game. Great win. Although I'm sure y'all knew that. Kenny Gabriel and Earnest Ross have the opportunity to be pretty studly. Kenny Gabriel looked like he was about 6 feet off the ground on that slam

Somebody tell me again why Chubb won't be here next year?

Probably because of his off the court behavior and the possibility that Barbee can get a better player to fill his scholarship slot.

I am not denying that it was a great win and he was a part of it.  I am just stating facts as you asked for them.

:dunno:

Probably because of his off the court behavior and the possibility that Barbee can get a better player to fill his scholarship slot.

I am not denying that it was a great win and he was a part of it.  I am just stating facts as you asked for them.

A poster in the bunker says Chubb is currently hanging out at the Skybar.  :banghead:

On Auburntiger.com said soldout Auburn Arena. Was it actually a sell out? Wow

I'd say between 6000 and 6500. I have season tickets on the first row in the upper deck right behind the Basket and except for the Alabama game there are prolly only 15 people in our 90 people section, so when they say sell out, I have no idea how they are counting.

When we can start getting great crowds to show up for games then that place will be an amazing home court advantage for our team.

I'll be honest guys....I stopped watching to go to the store before our comeback began, so I only caught the final few mins of the game on the radio. I guess that's what I get  :o.

Has he had more than this one issue?

How many 6' 10" guys is he expecting to sign this year?

we got one signed that is 6'10 and still growing

Don't get upset.  I was just giving the reasons why he wouldn't be back, if he isn't.  :dunno:

I did notice near the end of the game, that when AU was on defense, Chubb got pulled.  I found that odd, because I would have thought a player with his size would have been in on defense.

Hell yeah man. You know my feelings from my 2:00 drunk texts ha. My bad for that too. At least I was talking about basketball and not something else  :-X:laugh:

HAHA!  'Didn't bother me.  I was just laying in the bed reading stuff on my Droid. 

ha good. Im glad I havent learned to drunk tweet yet ha. I could get into some trouble with that

Yep, as we discussed the other night.  Now me personally... there's nothing you could say that would make me wonder what in the world is wrong with you but others (especially females) might be a different story.  HAHA!

Archived