Auburn vs. MSU

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great comeback!!!

If you don't believe that Coach Barbee isn't the best coach in the SEC, you have to be crazy.  To be able to do what he is doing with the players that he has, is nothing short of incredible!

I was just amazed at how AU fought back to steal this win!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

:wedance:

You can just see the guys are gaining more and more confidence in the coaches and themselves. This in one to build on. We came up just short last time out against UGA but got it done this time around. Miss St is clearly the better team but we played like the better team. It's not all about the talent, it's more about the team effort, playing together, trusting each other, playing smart, executing, and leaving it all on the floor. We as a team now have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Let's keep building on moments like this. WDE!!

Congratulations to the Tigers on a great come from behind victory. Earnest Ross and Kenny Gabriel played a huge part in winning that game. WDE!!!!!

So did the little man Wallace.

I think I remember reading earlier this week that Lacey would be at this game on a visit. If he did make it down, this was a great showing for him.

***Edit***

Jonesy posted in the Lacey thread that he was taking an official visit this weekend. If he did indeed make it in, this was a great win for him to see.

Congratulations to the Tigers on a great come from behind victory. Earnest Ross and Kenny Gabriel played a huge part in winning that game. WDE!!!!!

So did the little man Wallace.

And Denson and Payne. Forbes gave some good minutes and provided some toughness inside against Sidney. Chubb had a big basket late. This was a total team effort.

Archived