• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIM CROSS - Currently: None

GIFF SMITH - Currently: Buffalo Bills

RODNEY GARNER - Currently: Georgia

JIM PANAGOS - Currently: Central Florida

CLINT HURTT - Currently: Louisville

After sending my resume in and making countless phone calls to the Athletic Department, Coach Gene Chizik has not returned any of my calls.

.........That's all I got.

I put Auburn Eagle as a reference, hope that's okay...

I don't know what to think about Garner.......

A lot of people have written or posted about Garner and his supposed "reputation" as a recruiter for UGA, but has there ever been any charge leveled against him that has caused NCAA to investigate? I'm not aware of any, but I could be wrong. Could someone tell me if there has been any investigation into UGA recruiting because of Rodney Garner?

I don't know what to think about Garner.......

A lot of people have written or posted about Garner and his supposed "reputation" as a recruiter for UGA, but has there ever been any charge leveled against him that has caused NCAA to investigate? I'm not aware of any, but I could be wrong. Could someone tell me if there has been any investigation into UGA recruiting because of Rodney Garner?

I may be wrong but I think Garner`s reputation actually started when he was at UT. He hasn`t really had any issues at UGA but the reputation continues. Just my thoughts.

I hear Jeff Fisher needs a job.

I know, it's far-fetched. But hey, one can hope.

It sure is good to know that you can have confidence in who your coach is going to hire. I'm sure we are in good hands. if this were 4 years ago, I would be frightened.

Garner declined before when Mark Richt was near sainthood in Athens.  Not that way anymore.  Stacy Searels just left for Texas and he turned us down too.  Bet he regretted that.

After sending my resume in and making countless phone calls to the Athletic Department, Coach Gene Chizik has not returned any of my calls.

This aujess guy seems pretty good .. Probably good get him on the cheap.

All of those other guys with their "experience" -- sorry, too risky.

If I recall isnt Hurtt the guy that was able to pull all those kids out of Miami for Lousiville in this latest signing class?  Would be nice to get a pipeline like that flowing...

This aujess guy seems pretty good .. Probably good get him on the cheap.

All of those other guys with their "experience" -- sorry, too risky.

Thanks for the support. I have playing experience. Played WR/SS in my high school days.

No experience on the DL. Although, I did create a DT on Road to Glory Mode on NCAA on my XBOX.....

All jokes aside, I'd like us to land Panagos.

TIM CROSS - gophersports bio

GIFF SMITH - buffalobills bio

RODNEY GARNER - georgiadogs bio

JIM PANAGOS - ucfatheletics bio

CLINT HURTT - uoflsports bio

Here are bios for each candidate, for anyone interested. I think Clint Hurtt gets my vote

Based on these BIOS, I would second that vote on Hurtt. He looks like the best of the bunch. For a long time I considered T-Rocker the best in the business, even when at Arkansas and Ole Miss. If we get someone near his caliber, we will be doing outstanding.

Archived