Fan #2 involved?

wareagle0182

Toomer saga continues....how many people are involved?  Bama holds dear that its '1' fan.....I believe more light will be shed this week.....Is Barnes a graduate?, season ticket holder?, donor?....we shall find out soon enough, I hope..

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/toomers_corner_trees_postings.html

Can't they just get an IP address on the computer the posts were made from, and see if it's his? He is claiming someone else used his account to post that, although it certainly is sketchy that he owns the house Updye is living in. That could be the thing that nails him.

Can't they just get an IP address on the computer the posts were made from, and see if it's his? He is claiming someone else used his account to post that, although it certainly is sketchy that he owns the house Updye is living in. That could be the thing that nails him.

Yep...even if someone post under your name your still able to see the posts made by that person.....Updyke pleading 'not guilty' will continue to expand the investigation even further rather quickly....

Harvey wants the publicity! He knows he's guilty and if he keeps playing the "I'm innocent" card the investigation will continue. The Freedom of Information Act should yield some good reporter some interesting reading for his/her readers. Such as who bailed him out, who's actually paying for the defense and who he ultimately rolls on. I personally think he's holding out so the Tahd Faithful contribute to his defense and he gets a "windfall" of cash out of it. It will be interesting to follow... I'm sure ST and the other MODS will be all over it so I'm staying tuned...

:believe:

Harvey wants the publicity! He knows he's guilty and if he keeps playing the "I'm innocent" card the investigation will continue. The Freedom of Information Act should yield some good reporter some interesting reading for his/her readers. Such as who bailed him out, who's actually paying for the defense and who he ultimately rolls on. I personally think he's holding out so the Tahd Faithful contribute to his defense and he gets a "windfall" of cash out of it. It will be interesting to follow... I'm sure ST and the other MODS will be all over it so I'm staying tuned...

:believe:

Based on some things presented about barnes from other sources, I dont think his interest will be dismissed so easily...

The buyer and seller of the chemical can be held responsible just as much as the person that did it.  I work in the herbicide field.  You have to be licensed to purchase Spike.  If someone purchased it for him, they are just as responsible.  It comes with BIG fines as well.

Bama fans call us Boogs?? What does that even mean?? Atleast Bama is the root word of a "Bammer".

From Urban Dictionary: boogs-a convicted rapist of a rave scene. someone who goes to raves and eats anything given to them. someone who will travel all lengths for drugs.

Bama fans call us Boogs?? What does that even mean?? Atleast Bama is the root word of a "Bammer".

From Urban Dictionary: boogs-a convicted rapist of a rave scene. someone who goes to raves and eats anything given to them. someone who will travel all lengths for drugs.

That might be what the urban dictionary says golf, but with the Turds it's slang for "booger eaters." Some genius at Tuscalooser must have racked his brain for hours to come up with that putdown.

JG:  Most "bammers" who call tiger fans anything other than "Auburn fan", call us "barners" as in Au-barn.  Get it?  Ag college, backwards country bumpkins that we are, right?  However the really infantile "turds" call tiger fans "boogs" which is short for "booger eaters".  So, that's why I have no problem calling them turds.  But I could only find this photo to address the subject.  Soooo....maybe we should be calling THEM "boogs"!!!

pickyournose-1024x576.jpg

if this barnes guy is involved,and its proven, then there will be more charges to come,possibly federal....more than one= conspiracy and the use of a controlled chemical could be terrorism under the patriot act,i think

if this barnes guy is involved,and its proven, then there will be more charges to come,possibly federal....more than one= conspiracy and the use of a controlled chemical could be terrorism under the patriot act,i think

It should already be a federal case.  This is from the product label:

"It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent

with its labeling."

I believe he used the product with an intent terrorism and property damage.  = Federal Law

And if he wasn't OTPS licensed, the person that supplied it to him can receive the same charges. = Another Federal Law

Another charge would be for the amount he used.  From product label:

"The maximum use rate and frequency of application is 1.25 to 2.5 lb

of Spike 80DF (1 to 2 lb a.i.) per acre once every three years for

vulnerable sites where soils are sandy and depth to water table

is shallow."

I read he used 4 pounds in a very small area.  = Another Federal Law and should get OSHA involved.

Here is our website so you can see I know what I'm talking about:

http://southernmgmt.com/services/landscaping.htm

And yes, that is me in the picture.

I know a poster here said he works in herbicide and you have to have a license to buy Spike. That wasn't what was said by the experts at the press conference. They said you can get it at Co-Ops and other Agriculture stores. The part that is going to be a serious problem for them is the fact that it was used outside of what the label says. That is where the EPA steps in and that's going to be his major problem.

I know a poster here said he works in herbicide and you have to have a license to buy Spike. That wasn't what was said by the experts at the press conference. They said you can get it at Co-Ops and other Agriculture stores. The part that is going to be a serious problem for them is the fact that it was used outside of what the label says. That is where the EPA steps in and that's going to be his major problem.

I had to add some things in my previous post.  Should help.

Lots of pics of Wayne and his good buddy Harvey on his Facebook page. Apparently, they went to Pasadena together for the NC game last year. Seems that Wayne bankrolls Harvey's adventures quite often. Harvey is, according to court documents, "indigent." How does an indigent person buy a herbicide that (I am told) costs $500 per application??  :dunno:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1226798988

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

If any remaining Spike 80DF was found at Updyke's it should have a product # on the bag which could be used to find out who purchased this product. I doubt Updyke did. Would be interesting to know whether a person that inspects pipeline purchased the product. Also records could be checked from each supplier who may have purchased the Spike and trace it back that way. I hope it becomes public info at some point. 

If any remaining Spike 80DF was found at Updyke's it should have a product # on the bag which could be used to find out who purchased this product. I doubt Updyke did. Would be interesting to know whether a person that inspects pipeline purchased the product. Also records could be checked from each supplier who may have purchased the Spike and trace it back that way. I hope it becomes public info at some point.   

It's most likely borrowed from somebody that already had it and the entire thing most likely started very innocently. "Man, this stuff is great. Put it out along a fence line and it kill everything. Weeds, Bushes, Trees, EVERYTHING." That's probably when the last cell in old Harvey's brain fired and out burst, "Here, hold my beer..."

Lots of pics of Wayne and his good buddy Harvey on his Facebook page. Apparently, they went to Pasadena together for the NC game last year. Seems that Wayne bankrolls Harvey's adventures quite often. Harvey is, according to court documents, "indigent." How does an indigent person buy a herbicide that (I am told) costs $500 per application??  :dunno:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1226798988

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

He might be indigent, but I am indignant of his actions!

:rolleyes:

If the person gave this to him innocently are they still held liable by Federal Law? Other wise anyone could sell these products and it not be traced. He acquired the Spike somehow, and I don't think he did this legally. I think someone did the purchasing. Possibily someone who may have thought up the whole plan. And yes, I believe they all, who contributed should go to prison for 10 years or more.

If the person gave this to him innocently are they still held liable by Federal Law? Other wise anyone could sell these products and it not be traced. He acquired the Spike somehow, and I don't think he did this legally. I think someone did the purchasing. Possibily someone who may have thought up the whole plan. And yes, I believe they all, who contributed should go to prison for 10 years or more.

If a person gave it to him, yes they can be held responsible.

Take this for instance.  The round-up, fertilizers, insecticides and other chemicals you buy at Lowes or Home Depot are not the same class chemicals we use in the professional field.  Everything we use is strictly non-residential, professional use only grade.  Basically, its more potent.  Like over the counter drugs compared to Rx.

Archived