Arky Game 1

Not a great start for Luckie.  We're down 4-1 in the Top of the 4th.  He has given up 8 hits and all four runs were earned.  We need to find some offense. 

I guess we found some offense.

Gamache HBP

Gilmer singled

Caldwell singled

Patterson doubled scoring all three. 

4-4 Top of 5th now.  WAR EAGLE!!

Hargett bunts for a single then is thrown out trying to steal 2nd.

Then McElroy homers. 

After 5  We're up 5-4

I like the aggressive base running but it cost us a run that inning. 

I guess we found some offense.

Gamache HBP

Gilmer singled

Caldwell singled

Patterson doubled scoring all three. 

4-4 Top of 5th now.  WAR EAGLE!!

keep the updates coming, Im trying to bounce between the NCAA Basketball Tourney and keep up with the Baseball game.

I am following it on gametracker off the univ. site, shows McElroy at bat, auburn up in bottom of the tenth, still tied. game tracker is not updating too swiftly though.

I am following it on gametracker off the univ. site, shows McElroy at bat, auburn up in bottom of the tenth, still tied. game tracker is not updating too swiftly though.

Gametracker is horrendously slow tonight.  Anyone listening on radio:  if you could give us some updates we would appreciate it.

hard to tell on Gametracker, and not sure how many innings he has pitched, but Wallen seems to be doing pretty decent except for the bean ball. hope he will keep them down and let's win this in the bottom of the eleventh.

This team better learn to put the ball in play and quit striking out. Its time for Patterson to ride the pine for a few games. This is not a good offensive team and the pitching isnt good enough to carry them

The Gametracker guy needs to keep up.  It is not that hard.  You just have to pay attention and report it as it happens.  Other schools have much better Gametrackers.   

Tonight was rough. Luckie started out dominant, then lost it halfway through the 2nd inning. Slade pitched well and Ethan Wallen is a true beast. He didn't deserve the loss tonight. We really need to work on not striking out as much. I'm all for letting guys work through their troubles but right now Creede and KP need a day or two off. KP particularly is just killing us. Idk why he still swings for the fence on any pitch. With these bats it's just not gonna happen. And this is just personal opinion but I'd like to switch Fradejas and Hargs in the lineup. Fradejas is faster and is more of a leadoff type. Oh well, gotta come out strong tomorrow. CJP has never lost an opening SEC series

Archived