Brian Kimbrow commiting Friday..

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess i am just a sap, but i cant help but feel happy for vandy

You're not by yourself, there's a few of us that Vandy is the only other SEC team we like. I'm proud for them.

Was Dooley trying to get these guys?

Bad news for the Vols future, if so.

Vols fans will tell you that they weren't, but I can GUARANTEE you that they would've LOVED to have had all 3, especially Kimbrow! Azubike was told that he had to camp at UT for them to give him an offer, but he had offers from Stanford, Duke, Northwestern, etc... and said all along that academics were #1 for him! Batey is a somewhat "under the radar" type guy, but he's already won MVP awards at a couple of VERY prestigious camps (Atlanta Nike SPARQ Combine in March and the Athens Nike Training Camp in April) and was invited to the big Nike Camp in Oregon later this month. All 3 guys have a TON of potential, 'Dores fans should be VERY excited, and Vols fans should certainly be concerned!

You are on your own as far as I'm concerned. I went to a game at Vandy one year and have never been treated worse even counting trips to turdville. Had one lady look me dead in the eye and tell me AU fans were nothing but a bunch of hick red necks, then proceeded to tell me and I quote "stick that in your a?? you stupid redneck" everytime Vandy did something good. We had a goal line stand to win the game and my wife was pulling me off of the lady as I pounded her with my pom pom hollaring "what do you think of us red necks now?" I have a deep dislike for Vandy!!

You are on your own as far as I'm concerned. I went to a game at Vandy one year and have never been treated worse even counting trips to turdville. Had one lady look me dead in the eye and tell me AU fans were nothing but a bunch of hick red necks, then proceeded to tell me and I quote "stick that in your a?? you stupid redneck" everytime Vandy did something good. We had a goal line stand to win the game and my wife was pulling me off of the lady as I pounded her with my pom pom hollaring "what do you think of us red necks now?" I have a deep dislike for Vandy!!

gotta love someone standing in Nashville, Tennessee telling someone from Alabama they are a redneck.  hello, home of country music!  Same goes for any sec school.  too funny!

Well let's be honest, we had some idiot standing and yelling at JJ at the airport. The media portrayed him to be speaking for every Auburn fan, and that is how every Auburn fan acted. You can't judge an entire fanbase by a few bad apples.

That has happen to me in every stadium in the SEC. No big deal I just say you lose and we win

Hey, I went to Vandy.  I don't recall Vandy people caring enough about football to be obnoxious.

Good 'un!

Wish BK the best! ... P.S.  PLEASE BRING BACK CHESSY TATER TOTTS!!!

• 5 months later...

Archived