Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We actually need to pick up some elite def players to go with all the off players are are getting

We need more interior players. You know, the kind of people you want with you when you go down a dark alley.

And the kinda people you don't want with you when you're buying dinner. :)

Only if you're going to an all-you-can-eat buffet and then the owner would probably ask you to leave. ;D

So Georgia recruited him from the beginning, but were completely off his radar.  What's going on up there?

Well come on? Who wants to play for Georgia?  :laugh:

I did a short interview with JaQuay Williams if anyone is interested. Mods feel free to move this into the main thread on JaQuay if you feel the need to.

http://abritoforangeandblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/interview-with-auburn-commit-jaquay.html

Bloody good interview mate! Especially liked the part where he said that he wanted to stay close to his "mum"!  :thumbsup: Also, thanks again for representing AU/AE "across the pond"!

:we:

I did a short interview with JaQuay Williams if anyone is interested. Mods feel free to move this into the main thread on JaQuay if you feel the need to.

http://abritoforangeandblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/interview-with-auburn-commit-jaquay.html

Bloody good interview mate! Especially liked the part where he said that he wanted to stay close to his "mum"!  :thumbsup: Also, thanks again for representing AU/AE "across the pond"!

:we:

Thanks Hatch!

• 1 month later...

I watched highlights of the top GA recruits participating in DB vs WR passing training camps. Everybody was in shorts, no pads. It featured Hosley, Geno Smith, Jaquay Williams and other D1 prospects.

Jaquay was running patterns against Geno Smith and torched him many times.

If you have not had the chance to see this guy, please try too. He has size, speed and moves. I think he will be a very special player for AU.

I watched highlights of the top GA recruits participating in DB vs WR passing training camps. Everybody was in shorts, no pads. It featured Hosley, Geno Smith, Jaquay Williams and other D1 prospects.

If you have not had the chance to see this guy, please try too. He has size, speed and moves. I think he will be a very special player for AU.

Sounds like Geno will be a special player for AU as well!  ;)

Sounds like Geno will be a special player for AU as well!  ;)

Ha! Geno is very good and is a nice addition for Bama, but Johnathan Jones is coning to AU this weekend. I hope he commits after this trip. Just my opinion, but I see Holsey as the best DB I have seen on film this year and I would put Jones on equal turf with Geno. Also heard Jones is the fastest player in GA this year.

Archived