Auburn vs UGA Game 3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have taken more than one step back from last year. It's really hard to watch this team.

I'm not worried in the slightest. That game sucked, no if, ands, or buts about it. But I don't think it ill set this team back. I'm hoping it just makes them hungrier having victory snatched away from them like that

I'm not worried in the slightest. That game sucked, no if, ands, or buts about it. But I don't think it ill set this team back. I'm hoping it just makes them hungrier having victory snatched away from them like that

Well I'm somewhat worried. You would think having a 6-run lead in the last inning with the chance to sweep an SEC opponent would provide enough hunger for a team that came into the weekend with their backs against the wall. This team doesn't have a killer instinct, and it's been proven. And we'll see how much fight they have this coming weekend.

one game shouldn't worry anybody.  Its just one game out of a ton.  But unless we win alot in the post season I would equate this team to an 8-5 football team.  Is that a fair evaluation?

one game shouldn't worry anybody.  Its just one game out of a ton.  But unless we win alot in the post season I would equate this team to an 8-5 football team.  Is that a fair evaluation?

Very fair.

It's not just one game that has some fans worried....

I'm a little concerned as well. This team just seems to be emotionally flat. :dunno:

Tigerbelle you are so right. This is what we have been seeing at just about all the games this season. We do not have anyone this year that you can say when he comes to the plate he will get a hit. Where is the killer instinct usually in an Auburn team?  :banghead: :banghead:

Archived