Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan Mathews reporting Miami is now in the lead for Bush. Very frustrating, but such are the ways of recruiting.

That just shows that no one fears the NCAA. They haven't even done anything to UM yet and recruits ignore the sanctions coming their way. 

Bryan Mathews reporting Miami is now in the lead for Bush. Very frustrating, but such are the ways of recruiting.

That would explain the reported offer Auburn apparently made to Jordan Moore Yesterday.

A positive tweet from a fairly respected national recruiting analyst

@CoreyLong

Corey Long

Keith Brown will go back to Miami and Deon Bush will choose Auburn.

That just shows that no one fears the NCAA. They haven't even done anything to UM yet and recruits ignore the sanctions coming their way. 

Bingo...the 2 teams playing for the NC are CURRENTLY ON PROBATION, and dominating recruiting.  USC, who will be a top 5 preseason team next year is CURRENTLY ON PROBATION and recruiting well.  Yet AU had to fight for a year to clear our name for absolutely no wrongdoing whatsoever, and it is still used to negatively recruit against us.  The NCAA's current means of discipline are a joke.  College sports are like WWF pro wrasslin now, and ESPN is the Vince McMahon of this horse shirt (minus the R) dog and pony show.  ESPN now has a voice in coaching hires (see Mike Leach), scheduling/ timing of games, who gets a platform to sell their agenda (see Saban on GameDay pleading his case before the Okie St game), and gets to play judge and jury when it comes to scandals (see Cam versus Rent).  I will always love and watch AU sports, but as a whole college football is really losing its luster for me.  

It will continue until some of the boosters and supporters of the schools getting screwed all stand up and put their foot down. If only there were some that brave.

Dang...when is this bleeding going to end?  We have zero recruiting momentum and haven't for a couple of months now.

Publicly.  You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. 

Dang...when is this bleeding going to end?  We have zero recruiting momentum and haven't for a couple of months now.

Has it really stopped bleeding, if it isn't public? Otherwise it's just as speculative as who our next coordinators will be.

Has it really stopped bleeding, if it isn't public? Otherwise it's just as speculative as who our next coordinators will be.

That is what I am thinking.  With the way recruits change their minds publicly, a private commit is as good as no commitment at all.

That is what I am thinking.  With the way recruits change their minds publicly, a private commit is as good as no commitment at all.

To me a private commitment face to face to a coach with a handshake probably does mean more than an announcement on TV.  :dunno:

Doing it publicly or privately does not matter. In both cases you are committing to the coaches which is the main thing.

Deon Bush has been leaning towards AU for awhile. All indications I know of point to a UM commitment tomorrow. Channing Ward was leaning to us all the way up until this week. And we all know how the TJY thing went. The sky is not falling, but to keep up with the powerhouses on the field, we have to keep up in recruiting and its definitely time for Chizik and co. to put their foot on the gas and get the ball rolling back in the right direction again.

Deon Bush has been leaning towards AU for awhile. All indications I know of point to a UM commitment tomorrow. Channing Ward was leaning to us all the way up until this week. And we all know how the TJY thing went. The sky is not falling, but to keep up with the powerhouses on the field, we have to keep up in recruiting and its definitely time for Chizik and co. to put their foot on the gas and get the ball rolling back in the right direction again.

BM feels good about AU being able to flip either Bush or Ward by the 1st once we have a new DC. Saus both families are still openly letting Auburn recruit both players.

Archived