Deon Bush

El Tiburon

Am I ready most of the posts correctly?  If we take Bush, we probably do not have room for Darby?

Is that conventional wisdom? Or can we get both?

I thought it was looking like Darby is heading to FSU.   :dunno:

THIS IS What is trending right now. ^^^

Is it because we are in pretty good standing with getting Bush?

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We need a ROFLMAO emotion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I ready most of the posts correctly?  If we take Bush, we probably do not have room for Darby?

not remotely the case....Darby isn't leaning to FSU. He's split between AU and FSU and imo we stand a better chance at getting him because we've recruited him a lot longer. Unless he decides that track is more important than football, I think we get Darby.

not remotely the case....Darby isn't leaning to FSU. He's split between AU and FSU and imo we stand a better chance at getting him because we've recruited him a lot longer. Unless he decides that track is more important than football, I think we get Darby.

I still don't think we get both. And if Bush Flips to us first I feel getting Darby gets tougher.

From an overall recruiting standpoint, after reading that SD/RD/EG all talk regularly and about even the potential of playing together, would we not prefer RD over DB?

Darby is a few years ahead of Bush IMO.

Agree Jonesy. The main advantage to Bush is his size. Now if maybe we could put Darby's skills in Bush's body, maybe that would potentially be a good solution (<<<<<summoning my best Mad Hatter!!!!!)

Ok. All the females in the Auburn Eagle family may now rejoin the male-bonding that was the Deon Bush and Armstead threads.

I think so also, but Bush is a very good prospect.

Yes it is.

The prospect of getting Bush is very exciting indeed.  :cool:

Hasn't it always been?  :P

havent heard  much since allstar game when deon b. committed. is there something he said or do we just think he may flip.

He said he and is family and he like BVG and are open to Auburn still recruiting him and BM had an update today saying his parents were in Auburn's corner.

Ok. All the females in the Auburn Eagle family may now rejoin the male-bonding that was the Deon Bush and Armstead threads.

:rolleyes:

;D

that would be huge...have heard people say he cant add much mass to his frame but no question he has talent.also w bvg nfl experience and cgc ability w d backs should be no brainer

Want Moore Bush, hope to get Darby

:-X:cool: :cool: ;D:cool: :cool: :-X

I think I agree with this statement on several levels

I saw that too. I had to show extreme restraint.

I saw that too. I had to show extreme restraint.

I'm tired from work....my restraint filter is on a limited level.

Well I do not follow facebook but someone posted on another board that if you look at his page, it seems Bush is pretty intent on going to Miami, even after the visit.

No idea what Buch says...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived