Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figures, just goes to what I said earlier. I've lost a lot of faith in some I used to think had good recruiting info.

Ummm. Please give the man a break. He is starting a family now and has 2 or 3 businesses now, one of which is heavily involved with the NFL which takes up most of his time during football season. I appreciate EVERYTHING he has done for us but what is the point of him busting his ars for us if we as the AE community continue to drop the ball on him by not doing our part for this site in making donations?

First mind your own business. And second I have no clue who you are talking about. But seriously, mind your own.

Your post at the top here combined with the one I quote below sounds like you are bashing ST. I am sorry if I was wrong.

This commitment makes me question a lot of people who claim to have sources, especially ones I used to trust.

Ellitor's new name should be SAM.

HI SAM!

Can somebody explain the I am sam reference?

Nope, I can't Sam.  :dunno:  :laugh:

Figures, just goes to what I said earlier. I've lost a lot of faith in some I used to think had good recruiting info.

Ummm. Please give the man a break. He is starting a family now and has 2 or 3 businesses now, one of which is heavily involved with the NFL which takes up most of his time during football season. I appreciate EVERYTHING he has done for us but what is the point of him busting his ars for us if we as the AE community continue to drop the ball on him by not doing our part for this site in making donations?

First mind your own business. And second I have no clue who you are talking about. But seriously, mind your own.

Your post at the top here combined with the one I quote below sounds like you are bashing ST. I am sorry if I was wrong.

This commitment makes me question a lot of people who claim to have sources, especially ones I used to trust.

HI SAM!

Nope, I can't Sam.   :dunno:   :laugh:

I am seriously lost here. I have seen the movie. Yes I have a disability but it's not a mental one.

HI SAM!

Nope, I can't Sam.   :dunno:   :laugh:

I am seriously lost here. I have seen the movie. Yes I have a disability but it's not a mental one.

The GIF i posted was not in reference to the "Sam" thing... I was just being a smart A$$

The GIF i posted was not in reference to the "Sam" thing... I was just being a smart A$$

even better

lol ok.  :tease:

even better

I love Ellitor's posts but, he is SAM.

;)  ;D

ellitor, have enjoyed some of your posts lately

WDE !!!

Did Deon Bush make it to Bigcat Weekend? This guys a shut-down corner.

No, good player, but not a priority recruit for AU.

a lot of ppl seem to think he's going to flip from miami to us. anyone know why?

a lot of ppl seem to think he's going to flip from miami to us. anyone know why?

Because his parents will be relocated and he's getting a new Dodge Char......................Nevermind, I was thinking of someone else.  Sorry.

even better

;)  ;D

WDE !!!

I guess everyone is going to laugh at me and not tell me what the joke is. It's like being back in high school all over again. If we had the emotion on here I would moon you guys.  :tease:

even better

;)  ;D

WDE !!!

I guess everyone is going to laugh at me and not tell me what the joke is. It's like being back in high school all over again. If we had the emotion on here I would moon you guys.  :tease:

:'(

I have read that he committed to Miami to aleve some of the local pressure to stay close at Miami, but still a good chance he will fax his LOI to Auburn. 

I have read that he committed to Miami to aleve some of the local pressure to stay close at Miami, but still a good chance he will fax his LOI to Auburn. 

Is this a free read or a for your eyes only situation?

:we:

Heard on the radio that Deon liked the VanGorder hire and will take another look at AU. Think I may have even heard that he plans to visit. Anyone know more details about if/when he will visit?

Heard on the radio that Deon liked the VanGorder hire and will take another look at AU. Think I may have even heard that he plans to visit. Anyone know more details about if/when he will visit?

You summed up what we know right now.

You summed up what we know right now.

Thanks...wish he would make it this weekend so all those commits that are visiting could do a little recruiting!

Beginning to wonder if a little like Channing Ward, except the father is one pushing him to stay close to home-

They are still open to Auburn so this one is far from over.

Beginning to wonder if a little like Channing Ward, except the father is one pushing him to stay close to home-

ellitor are you  talking about bush,ward or both?thanks

ellitor are you  talking about bush,ward or both?thanks

Bush's family

TFWIW, this is what I was sent with regards to being part of our class.

90% that either/or Darby or Bush will be too! Slim chance that both could end up coming, but I think that it will most-likely be a "1st-come" thing!

Archived