Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TFWIW, this is what I was sent with regards to being part of our class.

90% that either/or Darby or Bush will be too! Slim chance that both could end up coming, but I think that it will most-likely be a "1st-come" thing!

Seems like D.J.'s typing, hmmm.

90% that either/or Darby or Bush will be too! Slim chance that both could end up coming, but I think that it will most-likely be a "1st-come" thing!

Seems like D.J.'s typing, hmmm.

Not enough CAPS!!  :laugh:

(j/k DJ)

Whoever is sending you those messages, you prob ought to have them send them to me as well.  That way if you are sick or on jury duty or something, I can pass it along to the rest of the class.

Whoever is sending you those messages, you prob ought to have them send them to me as well.  That way if you are sick or on jury duty or something, I can pass it along to the rest of the class.

:laugh:

Add me to that mailing list also!!!

Well we already have 3 DBs commited and have 9 spots available for 14-15 top targets we have a real good chance of getting.

If we only take 1more db darby is my choice hands down!

b matt has said 4-5 total db's with 5 being preferred.  just another guys opinion or better???

No offense to BM I will trust Bird's source more.

New update on 247 says that Chiz, BVG, and Troop visited him last night and that the meeting with BVG was a homerun. Thinks we have a real good chance to flip him. Also, said both his parents are in Auburns corner, just have to convince Deon. Looking good!

New update on 247 says that Chiz, BVG, and Troop visited him last night and that the meeting with BVG was a homerun. Thinks we have a real good chance to flip him. Also, said both his parents are in Auburns corner, just have to convince Deon. Looking good!

Good news.  Thanks for the update.

Am I ready most of the posts correctly?  If we take Bush, we probably do not have room for Darby?

Is that conventional wisdom? Or can we get both?

I thought it was looking like Darby is heading to FSU.  :dunno:

Am I ready most of the posts correctly?  If we take Bush, we probably do not have room for Darby?

could, but highly unlikely

I thought it was looking like Darby is heading to FSU.   :dunno:

THIS IS What is trending right now. ^^^

Is it because we are in pretty good standing with getting Bush?

:laugh: :laugh:

oh dear lord.... :laugh:

Archived