Deon Bush

El Tiburon

Rivals reporting that we officially didn't make Bush's top 3. LSU, UAT, and FSU did. Its not good but I don't know if that absolutely means anything, this kid's recruitment has been all over the place it seems.

What?  Bush just stated at the end of September that Auburn was the only one who was likely to get a visit.  I'm not saying that it's not true but I didn't see it when I went onto Rivals.  If true, I'm shocked.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivals reporting that we officially didn't make Bush's top 3. LSU, UAT, and FSU did. Its not good but I don't know if that absolutely means anything, this kid's recruitment has been all over the place it seems.

Not true. Just checked Bush's profile and there are no updates or articles regarding his list.

OK I don't know if I just misread something or what. Sorry for the confusion but glad to know I was just dead wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

After being burnt on several occassions, I'm always very cautious when I see a "click here" post by Bird.

like a moth to the flame. ;D

Any update? I've heard he is naming a top three soon.

Looks like we may be getting a commitment from him sooner than later. Miami folks have already said this morning that it's just a matter of time.

I posted this on the AMEN board. Deon Bush is close to making a top three of Auburn, Alabama, and Purdue this week.  He said a commitment would follow shortly after.  TJ Davis is working hard on him to come and play at Auburn. He likes the fact that we play younger guys and that gives us an advantage.  He even yelled a few War Eagles! Bush liked the family atmosphere, the coaching staff, and the campus. Will keep you posted on more info as it comes. 

alright, so i just heard from a friendly bama bud who usually knows things......he says that no one on their side is disputing the rumors that Bush is coming to Auburn and it seems to be just a formality!!  :wedance:

alright, so i just heard from a friendly bama bud who usually knows things......he says that no one on their side is disputing the rumors that Bush is coming to Auburn and it seems to be just a formality!!  :wedance:

This would be great news!

This would definitely be HUGE news. What would a timeline be looking like for the top 3 and eventual commitment?

Bump^

Has not been said yet.

This would definitely be HUGE news. What would a timeline be looking like for the top 3 and eventual commitment?

Bump^

Has not been said yet.

Thanks Ellitor!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats Deon for being selected to the Army AA Game!

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1290318

In the article, he talks a little about his Top 6 (Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Purdue, FSU, Miami). Says he will narrow it down further after his last official (taking his 4th this weekend to see the Miami/FSU game, LSU likely his 5th). Plans to announce decision at the Army AA game.

Archived