Deon Bush

El Tiburon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figures, just goes to what I said earlier. I've lost a lot of faith in some I used to think had good recruiting info.

Ummm. Please give the man a break. He is starting a family now and has 2 or 3 businesses now, one of which is heavily involved with the NFL which takes up most of his time during football season. I appreciate EVERYTHING he has done for us but what is the point of him busting his ars for us if we as the AE community continue to drop the ball on him by not doing our part for this site in making donations?

Bryan Matthews...

"I consider Miami the team to beat for Bush now. Will have more soon."

Make-it-stop.jpg

that has already been summarized man. What you have is a premium quote. Please modify

Figures, just goes to what I said earlier. I've lost a lot of faith in some I used to think had good recruiting info.

Ummm. Please give the man a break. He is starting a family now and has 2 or 3 businesses now, one of which is heavily involved with the NFL which takes up most of his time during football season. I appreciate EVERYTHING he has done for us but what is the point of him busting his ars for us if we as the AE community continue to drop the ball on him by not doing our part for this site in making donations?

First mind your own business. And second I have no clue who you are talking about. But seriously, mind your own.

Wow we need this guy...we have all been down and we need chizik to drop some great news on us .bush commiting could get the ball rolling again ...

I live in Tennessee, so, even though I bleed orange and blue, I pull for the Vols as well. On the volnation board, they have a name for their pessimistic brethren: the Negavols. Over the past couple of weeks, I have concluded that we are in dire need of coining a term for our "doom and gloom" members. Sadly, I can understand the negativity from Tennessee fans, but for us....its ridiculous

Not a premium quote slick. It's available for all to see.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/BM-Deon-Bush-6685529/1

Well he had that exact quote in a premium article. That is where I read it. Did not know he would make something public that he had premium. But when quoting an Auburn guy from those site it is a good idea to post the link as you did or say free in your post so AE does not get in trouble.

First mind your own business. And second I have no clue who you are talking about. But seriously, mind your own.

Your post at the top here combined with the one I quote below sounds like you are bashing ST. I am sorry if I was wrong.

This commitment makes me question a lot of people who claim to have sources, especially ones I used to trust.

You should be stripped of your user name.    >:(

Your post at the top here combined with the one I quote below sounds like you are bashing ST. I am sorry if I was wrong.

This commitment makes me question a lot of people who claim to have sources, especially ones I used to trust.

You are a good guy Ellitor. I, for one, appreciate the information you provide this site.

Somebody having trust issues? Haha don't post if you don't want a response

Ellitor's new name should be SAM.

lol. Why is that...And the mods took care of things guys, no need to continue this tidbit.

Not having an OC/DC is slowly stripping our class. Im probably gonna get slammed for being negative but looking at the facts, i cant help it. We lose TJY our top recruit, and guys who we led for a few weeks ago are picking other schools because there is so much uncertainty with who our coaches are going to be. How can a player commit to a school when he doesn't know who is going to be coaching him for the next 3/4 years. i dont understand it but hopefully things will work themselves out. CGC won a national title 12 months ago, so he must know what he is doing.

Not having an OC/DC is slowly stripping our class. Im probably gonna get slammed for being negative but looking at the facts, i cant help it. We lose TJY our top recruit, and guys who we led for a few weeks ago are picking other schools because there is so much uncertainty with who our coaches are going to be. How can a player commit to a school when he doesn't know who is going to be coaching him for the next 3/4 years. i dont understand it but hopefully things will work themselves out. CGC won a national title 12 months ago, so he must know what he is doing.

What a new and insightful post.

Really???  You do realize TJY committed to a school who doesn't have an OC either, don't you? 

What an unnecessary and condescending post. You definitely added something to this RECRUITING MESSAGE BOARD where people come to discuss the state of the auburn program and their OPINIONS on it.

Really???  You do realize TJY committed to a school who doesn't have an OC either, don't you? 

Granted UA hasn't hired an OC but they are kinda in this thing, the NC, and have spent the last few weeks preparing for that. Crazy I know..also I would not be surprised if they were the ones who know who their OC will be, but are waiting until after the game to announce it.

Bryan Mathews reporting Miami is now in the lead for Bush. Very frustrating, but such are the ways of recruiting.

That just shows that no one fears the NCAA. They haven't even done anything to UM yet and recruits ignore the sanctions coming their way. 

Bingo...the 2 teams playing for the NC are CURRENTLY ON PROBATION, and dominating recruiting.  USC, who will be a top 5 preseason team next year is CURRENTLY ON PROBATION and recruiting well.  Yet AU had to fight for a year to clear our name for absolutely no wrongdoing whatsoever, and it is still used to negatively recruit against us.  The NCAA's current means of discipline are a joke.  College sports are like WWF pro wrasslin now, and ESPN is the Vince McMahon of this horse shirt (minus the R) dog and pony show.  ESPN now has a voice in coaching hires (see Mike Leach), scheduling/ timing of games, who gets a platform to sell their agenda (see Saban on GameDay pleading his case before the Okie St game), and gets to play judge and jury when it comes to scandals (see Cam versus Rent).  I will always love and watch AU sports, but as a whole college football is really losing its luster for me.  

My sentiments as well.  And it isn't just college sports, ethics and honestly are not things that are respected and strived for anymore, they are just looked at as weaknesses to use against you.  Or at least it seems things are going more and more in that direction.

HI SAM!

waving.gif

HI SAM!

Can somebody explain the I am sam reference?

Archived