2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

Just cause one recruit last year cannot keep his word does not mean another recruit cannot keep his word.  He has a good relation ship with the players and coaches.  If he could sign right now I believe he would.

What is this relation ship you speak of? 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just cause one recruit last year cannot keep his word does not mean another recruit cannot keep his word.  He has a good relation ship with the players and coaches.  If he could sign right now I believe he would.

vvvvv ????? vvvvv

Per Jay Tate: "DE Dee Liner from Muscle Shoals, who committed to Auburn last June, attended practice and observed DL drills alongside Mike Pelton."

Maybe we should let him observe LB drills too...

Really hoping he comes away impressed. Man, it'd be nice to sign Liner and Lawson.

Says he's 100% solid right at the beginning.

Says his #1 target recruiting for us is OJ Howard and he called him that morning. Says it hasn't worked yet tho (OJ flipping). Keith mentions to Dee "that won't make Bama fans to happy, huh?" Dee responded "nope, no it won't"

vvvvv ????? vvvvv

Relative of the companion ship!

vvvvv ????? vvvvv

Well of course. You go to the companion ship to find your companion, and you go to the relation ship to "relate" to that companion...

vvvvv ????? vvvvv

Well of course. You go to the companion ship to find your companion, and you go to the relation ship to "relate" to that companion...

Hey hey hey... this is a family show! Ya'll keep all this talk about "relations" on the DL.  ;)  See what I did there? ;)

vvvvv ????? vvvvv

Hey hey hey... this is a family show! Ya'll keep all this talk about "relations" on the DL.  ;)  See what I did there? ;)

Somehow I don't think Dee's momma would appreciate us talking about her son this way!

:P

Dee is done with other visits!!!!  Not interested in anyone but AU.  Absolutly loved the practice Wednesday, and his two main targets are OJ Howard and Foster.  Remeber, Foster is from LaGrange GA.  That is in AU's neck of the woods. 

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1349018

Dee is done with other visits!!!!  Not interested in anyone but AU.  Absolutly loved the practice Wednesday, and his two main targets are OJ Howard and Foster.  Remeber, Foster is from LaGrange GA.  That is in AU's neck of the woods. 

If he were to flip both of those guys Bammer fans would go into an apocalyptic meltdown. Btw anyone care summarizing article, TIA!

If he were to flip both of those guys Bammer fans would go into an apocalyptic meltdown. Btw anyone care summarizing article, TIA!

The summary is above the link. And yes, if we flip both of those guys, the NCAA had better expect an influx of calls reporting our "shady dealings".

He said

He is no longer visiting Bama this weekend. When asked if he was going to visit there at all over the rest of the recruiting process Liner said "nope I just felt like that was the right thing to do, I'm locked in at Auburn".

Does he have a twitter handle?

I hope not.

That is truly great news. Let's hope he sticks to his guns. Can y'all imagine if he did manage to flip either of those guys? I think we'd be looking at one of the most talented( though short on numbers) incoming freshman classes ever at Auburn.

The Bryan Matthews article about Dee was a little different than the others. Dee stated to BM that he was "pretty much done" with his visits. The others stated that he was clearly done visiting other schools because "it's the right thing to do." I would hope that Dee includes other prospects to recruit to Auburn along with the two committed to uat.

Would this affect his rankings at all? I am very happy that he realized that he is part of a family here at Auburn instead of a number like he would be treated at Bama.

Would this affect his rankings at all? I am very happy that he realized that he is part of a family here at Auburn instead of a number like he would be treated at Bama.

I doubt it, not because he chose AU at least. Of course, whenever a committed player gets moved down in rankings, there are always the conspiracy theorists, and I must admit there have been some weird things that have happened through the years, but aside from 247 (which is run by the same bammers who started rivals), I don't think any of them are really all that slanted against Auburn.

I will leave this site and never follow recruiting again if Dee dropped in the rankings.

1. Dee is rated a 6.0 on rivals, could easily be a 5 star.

2. One of the rivals guys tweets about him atleast once everyday. There is no way they could justify dropping him in the rankings.

3. He was MVP of a rivals camp.

4. He is a 5 star recruit anyway, just go along with it. :cool:

Archived