2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

Flex, u or right.  I know that area well and it is all tide country.  the pressures will be tough to overcome.  it would be a major coup if we got his signature

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys, Dee does not care for Saban, straight up asked him at JR day what would happen if he got hurt, has told everyone how shifty Saban got when he asked him that. We are good here.

Do not count bama out.  They are doing a lot to get Dee.  Won't shock me if he ends up being forced to go there by those around him.

Not this again.  Gad...

Hey Guys, Dee does not care for Saban, straight up asked him at JR day what would happen if he got hurt, has told everyone how shifty Saban got when he asked him that. We are good here.

Do not count bama out.  They are doing a lot to get Dee.  Won't shock me if he ends up being forced to go there by those around him.

Well, I don't think there's so much of that concern in this case because it seems like I remember his parents are Auburn fans, and there's not anyone else who can "force" him to go anywhere. That's not to say we won't have a fight on our hands to keep him, only that things are about as good as they possibly can be, considering the recruit's geography.

Well, I don't think there's so much of that concern in this case because it seems like I remember his parents are Auburn fans, and there's not anyone else who can "force" him to go anywhere. That's not to say we won't have a fight on our hands to keep him, only that things are about as good as they possibly can be, considering the recruit's geography.

I agree, red. At this point in time I feel he is solid to AU and is ours to lose. I like our chances.

I hope your both right but flex is usually pretty accurate, bad as I hate to hear it.

I agree, red. At this point in time I feel he is solid to AU and is ours to lose. I like our chances.

There is an article on AUC about Dee Liner. Would someone with a subscription be gracious enough to summarize for the rest of us?

There is an article on AUC about Dee Liner. Would someone with a subscription be gracious enough to summarize for the rest of us?

He confirms he is solid to AU, he's been an AU fan all of his life, and it feels like home.  He hung out with Kiehl Frazier, Tre Mason, and Gabe Wright during the last Junior Day.  He says he has a good relationship with Coach Pelton.  It's a very positive article for the good guys.   

Guest jrljr

He confirms he is solid to AU, he's been an AU fan all of his life, and it feels like home.  He hung out with Kiehl Frazier, Tre Mason, and Gabe Wright during the last Junior Day.  He says he has a good relationship with Coach Pelton.  It's a very positive article for the good guys.   

:happydance::trampoline: :trampoline: :yay:

Now if we can get Mr. Lawson in the fold.

from the incredibly sexy, Laura McKeeman:

"Dee Liner told me today he's planning to spend some time at Auburn during his spring break.  It's the last week of March and Dee says this visit is the only one he has planned in the foreseeable future.  He tells me he isn't interested in going anywhere else.  Still lookin good for AU..."

If he is a life long Auburn fan then he will sign here. I just want him and some of the other commits to take Josh and Zeke place as lead recruiters for this years class, real soon.

If he is a life long Auburn fan then he will sign here. I just want him and some of the other commits to take Josh and Zeke place as lead recruiters for this years class, real soon.

I believe Trey Johnson is helping out in that area

It would be nice for Dee to be one of the leaders of the class, and I wouldn't be too surprised if he ended up being such, but for the time being it's probably better for him to lay low. What do you think all the turds around him at school and in the community are going to think of him actively recruiting players to Auburn? He'd likely get crucified. As Golf mentioned, Trey Johnson is doing a great job of leading this class thus far, and Dee is more the stalwart to back Johnson up.

Guest jrljr

On CSS this weekend, Oliver and whoever the other guy was were saying there's no way NS "let's" CGC get the top player in the state. I realize he is a strong lean at this point. I just hope Chuckles doesn't know what he's talking about. I use to like this guy (Oliver) but have since "flipped" on my opinion of him. They also said Kmdeiche was headed to LSU.  :dunno:

On CSS this weekend, Oliver and whoever the other guy was were saying there's no way NS "let's" CGC get the top player in the state. I realize he is a strong lean at this point. I just hope Chuckles doesn't know what he's talking about. I use to like this guy (Oliver) but have since "flipped" on my opinion of him. They also said Kmdeiche was headed to LSU.   :dunno:

nkemdiche did enjoy his visit to LSU and his father says that LSU now leads...I'd be suprised if Saban is able to flip Liner though given Dee's recent comments.  There is a lot of time between now and NSD though. 

If Liner is as bright as I read, there is no way he is taken in by  :devil: and his NFL talk. 

On CSS this weekend, Oliver and whoever the other guy was were saying there's no way NS "let's" CGC get the top player in the state. I realize he is a strong lean at this point. I just hope Chuckles doesn't know what he's talking about. I use to like this guy (Oliver) but have since "flipped" on my opinion of him. They also said Kmdeiche was headed to LSU.   :dunno:

Come on!!!!!!  Have you not figured this recruiting thing out yet ... Liner is destined for auburn, but will simply be moved to the number 17 recruit in the state!  (whom bama would never stoop to want).  :laugh:

Guest jrljr

Come on!!!!!!  Have you not figured this recruiting thing out yet ... Liner is destined for auburn, but will simply be moved to the number 17 recruit in the state!  (whom bama would never stoop to want).  :laugh:

Tu-che'!!!  :-X

I get a bit nervou$ when $aban want$ and Auburn recruit. $eems to me a lot of guy$ and their parent$ change their mind$ when that happen$. Ju$t $aying.

BTW, Keith Niebuhr Tweet:

@KeithRIVALS: Liner, BTW, is trying hard to get #Tide commit OJ Howard to flip to #Auburn -- The two hung out for a long time b4 the event

This will be fun to watch.  I believe OJ grew up a AU fan.  I believe we have a great shot. 

@KeithRIVALS: Liner, BTW, is trying hard to get #Tide commit OJ Howard to flip to #Auburn -- The two hung out for a long time b4 the event

This will be fun to watch.  I believe OJ grew up a AU fan.  I believe we have a great shot. 

That would AUsome if it blew up in Saban's face and cost him a prize recuit to boot. The ensuing meltdown would sure be entertaining to watch.

I actually think OJ is in fact going to flip.

I actually think OJ is in fact going to flip.

White Tiger, care to provide a reason why Howard will not flip to Auburn from the turds?  ;D:tease: JK.

Archived