2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

BTW, What is Liner doing that makes people feel so confident that he is coming here ? from what I can remember Yeldon was "All In" until the last few weeks in december.

For one thing, regardless of what the real issue was, Yeldon switched after Malzahn left for Arky State.  Dee Liner commited to Roof's D but will be playing for Brian VanGorder, a huge upgrade IMO.  So all things are not equal.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the Yeldon debacle, I am skeptical we can hold on to Liner....Yeldon was as solid as ever then he just screwed us over. I hope things catch up with that kid.

The two situations are vastly different. Actually, the more similar situation to Yeldon's is OJ Howard with UAT. Except we aren't going to have to go shady to get him to flip.

BTW, What is Liner doing that makes people feel so confident that he is coming here ? from what I can remember Yeldon was "All In" until the last few weeks in december.

Don't fool yourself, Yeldon was NEVER going to come to Auburn. He was playing a game for saban the entire time.

Don't fool yourself, Yeldon was NEVER going to come to Auburn. He was playing a game for saban the entire time.

Is there some proof of this? It just kinda sounds like the butt-hurt little girls on tiger droppings and hogville. I wish it didn't matter to as many as it does.

Is there some proof of this? It just kinda sounds like the butt-hurt little girls on tiger droppings and hogville. I wish it didn't matter to as many as it does.

Proof? Maybe not. But when you have national recruiting pundits go on the radio and say in print that that's what happened then most are going to believe that to be the case.

Fair enough!

Proof? Maybe not. But when you have national recruiting pundits go on the radio and say in print that that's what happened then most are going to believe that to be the case.

You calling me a little girl?

Heck no! You know how it takes a tough guy to wear pink? Well you my friend have admitted to Barry Manilow. You are a true man's man. John Wayne once told Chuck Norris to watch out for you. Mad respect Bro!!!!

Not me I call you Barry!

Heck no! You know how it takes a tough guy to wear pink? Well you my friend have admitted to Barry Manilow. You are a true man's man. John Wayne once told Chuck Norris to watch out for you. Mad respect Bro!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

:dunno:

Not me I call you Barry!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would expect nothing less my friend!

Guys, TJ committed to us before his senior season.  If I remember correctly, Yeldon didn't have mind bottleing numbers his Jr. season in HS.  Maybe rushing for 1300yds or so.  Do ya'll not remember the bams saying early on that they could do way better than TJ?  They even thought Drake, a 3 * at the time, was better...... until he tore it up his senior year.  That's when the little one turned up the heat on TJ.  Who knows what all happened behind closed doors.  We'll never know.

Not me I call you Barry!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would expect nothing less my friend!

friend????

I agree with this^^.  On a brighter note, Dee is staying the night in Auburn and going to practice tomorrow.  Let's all stay calm now.

Liner is in auburn?

I agree with this^^.  On a brighter note, Dee is staying the night in Auburn and going to practice tomorrow.  Let's all stay calm now.

Hang on, you mean to tell me the little sister from What's Happening is in Auburn? Is Rerun coming too?  ;D

Just cause one recruit last year cannot keep his word does not mean another recruit cannot keep his word.  He has a good relation ship with the players and coaches.  If he could sign right now I believe he would.

mind bottleing

:laugh:

It's like we have our own language on this board.  :laugh:

I had some friends in town last Friday and we bottled our minds quite a bit actually.

I believe Liner will stay with Auburn. The real problem with a lot of Auburn fans is that we are somehow timid/scared/non believing of success. "Oh it's Auburn, things can't go good for too long". Chizik is no Barfield. Things are going great. Guys like Liner are going to be the norm.

And you guys don't forget - We 'stole' Westerman from Texas at the last minute.

mind bottleing

:laugh:

It's like we have our own language on this board.  :laugh:

I had some friends in town last Friday and we bottled our minds quite a bit actually.

I believe Liner will stay with Auburn. The real problem with a lot of Auburn fans is that we are somehow timid/scared/non believing of success. "Oh it's Auburn, things can't go good for too long". Chizik is no Barfield. Things are going great. Guys like Liner are going to be the norm.

And you guys don't forget - We 'stole' Westerman from Texas at the last minute.

It's not that Auburn isn't a great place or that Chizik is Barfield 2.0. It's that I have a seething, great mistrust of anything bama/saban. My feelings have nothing to do with Yeldon, Cyrus K, or Calloway. They are simply fools that fell for his/their crap(or their parents).

Liner is in auburn?

Yes.  Dee spent the night in AU last night and will be a practice this morning per J Hokanson.

Archived