2013 DL Dee Liner commits to AU!

metal_fan25

I will leave this site and never follow recruiting again if Dee dropped in the rankings.

1. Dee is rated a 6.0 on rivals, could easily be a 5 star.

2. One of the rivals guys tweets about him atleast once everyday. There is no way they could justify dropping him in the rankings.

3. He was MVP of a rivals camp.

4. He is a 5 star recruit anyway, just go along with it. :cool:

Wait... Isn't that a little counter productive to leave this site? Then you'd be stuck with the pay sites...

But as much as they rant and rave about him... I think he'll end up a 5*.

Sometimes people forget, but Shon Coleman was a 3* when he committed to AU and ended up a 5* at the end.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will leave this site and never follow recruiting again if Dee dropped in the rankings.

1. Dee is rated a 6.0 on rivals, could easily be a 5 star.

2. One of the rivals guys tweets about him atleast once everyday. There is no way they could justify dropping him in the rankings.

3. He was MVP of a rivals camp.

4. He is a 5 star recruit anyway, just go along with it. :cool:

Wait... Isn't that a little counter productive to leave this site? Then you'd be stuck with the pay sites...

But as much as they rant and rave about him... I think he'll end up a 5*.

Sometimes people forget, but Shon Coleman was a 3* when he committed to AU and ended up a 5* at the end.

What's more about that situation is that his teammate, Damien Robinson, was a four star from the beginning, and Auburn really only showed him passing interest, if memory serves me. I do remember turds ridiculing us for getting the "worst" of Olive Branch High School's linemen, then not long after that Robinson was talking about how much better Coleman was than him.

• 3 weeks later...

A poster on Theringer said that DL was in tuscaloosa saturday for their spring game. DL said he was not gonna take no more visits.

Hopefully that was someone just throwing crap against the wall to see if it will stick.

My source says he was not in turdsalooser.

Good to hear. He needs to be RECRUITING at this point, not visiting other schools.....ESPECIALLY not our rivals when we have an A-Day

I would be very disappointed if DL were at another spring game at all, especially if it were on being played on the same day as ours. I hope this is just some pot stirring. Stranger things have happened though. I continue to do my best to have confidence in our verbals.

Dee was taking his ACT this past weekend.

Turds are not claiming he was there for the game, Saturday night he was out partying with the team all night they claim.

It doesn't look good but I'm definately staying positive at this point. Bammers love to start things and if we let them get to us then they are winning even on the off season. That's why I choose to stay off of their sites.

I would be very disappointed if DL were at another spring game at all, especially if it were on being played on the same day as ours. I hope this is just some pot stirring. Stranger things have happened though. I continue to do my best to have confidence in our verbals.

Yes, especially after he said he was done with visits.

I still don't think it matters if he goes/went to Bama for visits. I believe he's all Auburn. I'm not sure why, I just do.

Turds are not claiming he was there for the game, Saturday night he was out partying with the team all night they claim.

I heard that Dee Liner was partying so hard at Bammer’s A-Day that he knocked the coaches’ trophy off of its podium. A father of one of the players volunteered to “take the fall” for him though. Typical Bammer cover-up.

I still don't think it matters if he goes/went to Bama for visits. I believe he's all Auburn. I'm not sure why, I just do.

I wouldn't have either, if he just didn't say he was done going to other schools.

Anyway, I don't think this has been confirmed.

Gone... Bank on it..

Whats that Lynyrd Skynyrd song? Something about a smell...?

In all seriousness people, if this WAS a tactic used by the turds to get under your skin and make you nervous...it worked. Dee has given AU nothing but good reports and is widely thought to be recruiting for us already. I know the whole TJ thing has us all sensitive to someone being pro-Auburn early. It makes us feel like we are getting played, but you have got to have a little faith. What happened then, happened then, could happen again, and likely will happen again at some point in the future. What is the point though in being excited about a recruit if you are going to always have the fear that he is about to dump you at the alter. Your gut feeling is "it will never work out" or "its all too good to be true" Have a little faith people.

Oh, on a side note about this DL claim to have been in Tuscaloosa...lets SAY he was in T-town...have none of you ever gone to party in another town for a night or the weekend? Never been to another college town to see friends or check out the night life? If the rumor was true, all it likely would have been is DL exercising his right to drive down the interstate to do something different. But Just to make you feel better...ITS NOT TRUE!

Show some Auburn pride and say to your neighborhood Bammer, "I don't give a crap if he was there, because all I heard is that he scheduled a face to face sit-down with Saban to hand him a cease and desist letter!"

War Eagle and put this one to bed guys!

Archived