GEEZER ALERT!! GEEZER ALERT!!

Jenny AU-92

They say it all starts falling apart at 40. So with that in mind, get a box for all the parts that fall off!

Enjoy your bithday. It only happens once a year.....if you're lucky!

Thanks all!! How did 40 sneak up on me so fast? I got up this morning and the joints seemed to be a little stiffer, and I'm not 100% positive but I may have even uttered the word "Dagnabit" at about 3 this afternoon. Seriously though, I don't feel a day older than 39!

My boss (the at work one) baked me a "Over the hill" cake today complete with R.I.P. in huge black frosting letters. It was pretty cool. Even gave me a bib so I wouldn't drool all over myself. Everyone in the office spoke a little louder to me, and a couple of them even referred to me as Pops.

My wife (the home boss) gave me a office putting green. Now that I'm headed to the good life (shore duty) I intend to put this into good use.

You guys have it all wrong! For example. I no longer celbrate Birthdays. I have anniversaries of my 29th Birthday, I will be celebrating the 14th Anniversary of my 29th this February.

TIS, man, do they let old people like you in the Navy still?

You guys have it all wrong! For example. I no longer celbrate Birthdays. I have anniversaries of my 29th Birthday, I will be celebrating the 14th Anniversary of my 29th this February.

TIS, man, do they let old people like you in the Navy still?

106358[/snapback]

I tried the anniversary thing, but everyone tells me that I'm not fooling anyone!!

The Navy lests us stay in, but they put us in a back office somewhere so we can't do too much damage to anything. It wouldn't suprise me to find my desk completely cleared of anything technological tomorrow. I may even be reduced to an old rotary dial telephone.

Old fart at 40, no way, Old Fart Stage begins at 50.

However I do believe that the Middleage Stage begins

around 40.

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GETTING OLD WHEN;

1. You lose three things,

first you lose your memory

>

>

>

I don't remember the other two.

2. All the names in your little black book

now begin with DR or end with MD.

3. Not everthing works,

and what does,

HURTS!

All this crap used to be funny (it still kinda is), but it ain't that damn funny anymore.

:D:D:D:D

Archived