LEONARD WILLIAMS

Elephant Tipper

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scout predictions have him going to UF. But, those same predictions have us landing Avery Young and Deon Bush.

I hope they are wrong on him. I think that he is one of the "must haves" in this class. We need another difference maker on the DL (along with three or four on the OL).

Scout predictions have him going to UF. But, those same predictions have us landing Avery Young and Deon Bush.

Do you have a link? I can't find it.

had rescheduled his official to UF this weekend, but cancelled again. No tentative reschedule date at this time.

Even without a DC I really, really like our chances.

agree ellitor, many of the UF insiders are conceding him to Auburn at this point. He is supposed to be a NSD guy but they say it may come before that. #WDE

That's what they get for keeping him from committing while they were waiting on Bullard. Now they get neither player.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite growing up a Florida fan and claiming UF as his co-leader, Williams has been a no-show for his last two visits to Gainesville. He plans on making a third attempt in January, but right now he appears to be favoring Auburn.

This guy also feels good about Diggs to UF if they hire Brian White as permanent OC, which could happen any day now. According to Diggs's HS coach White has a great relationship with Digg's mother. If this is true Florida is definitely not out of it.

Quote from Keith Rivals

"4-star DE Leonard Williams is having a big day. #uaRIVALS #Auburn #Gators"

Whats that mean?

It was a tweet. The #s is a way to catagorize words on twitter. ESPN recruit Analyst Corey Long also tweeted this...I will buy stock in Leonard Williams as a future All American and first-rounder. Give me all of it. #UAGame

Quote from Keith Rivals

Whats that mean?

It was a tweet. The #s is a way to catagorize words on twitter. ESPN recruit Analyst Corey Long also tweeted this...I will buy stock in Leonard Williams as a future All American and first-rounder. Give me all of it. #UAGame

Oh gotcha. What do you think the % is that we land him?

Quote from Keith Rivals

Whats that mean?

Oh gotcha. What do you think the % is that we land him?

At the moment I feel good. He has backed out on 2 scheduled visits with the Gators so far.

From TOS: Auburn is in good shape for Leonard Williams right now. They have been recruiting him hard for months and they are the team to beat. The school to watch out for is Florida, but I'm hearing AU leads big. - Chad Simmons

I know this might have already been talked about on this thread, but is he waiting until NSD. TIA

Yes. Originally scheduled to announce at the UA game but pushed it back when Roof left. He is still AU. Just waiting on the new D Coordinator.

Nice to talk about a commit that we aren't concerned about losing.

I wouldn't be that confident with him. As E said, he is waiting on our D Cord. But we do hold the lead. 

Archived