LEONARD WILLIAMS

Elephant Tipper

@DerekTysonESPN Derek Tyson

Asked if L. Williams had eliminated AU & FSU, Mainland HC Scott Wilson said: "Incorrect, Leonard still has a lot of things to narrow down."

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jlee basically said he doesn't doubt that Williams named a new top 2, but alluded to the notion that it was misinformation on Leonard's part. I hope so.

I'm sure CGC will have decisions to make concerning how many to sign. He has a very young team and without

"processing" some not in the two deep rotation, you could hit 85 in a hurry. Now I haven't looked at the numbers,

but I do recall at least one big class and not many seniors this year. If CGC feels good about the quality this year, maybe with a good product on the field next year, we look to sign more top players next year. I tell you, this class of kids really believe in AU because for two years this program has been under attack from every corner. With these good hires at OC and DC and the all clear after the NCAA colonoscapy, I feel this staff will only recruit better and better. Doing things the right way will eventually pay off.

I'm sure CGC will have decisions to make concerning how many to sign. He has a very young team and without

"processing" some not in the two deep rotation, you could hit 85 in a hurry. Now I haven't looked at the numbers,

but I do recall at least one big class and not many seniors this year. If CGC feels good about the quality this year, maybe with a good product on the field next year, we look to sign more top players next year. I tell you, this class of kids really believe in AU because for two years this program has been under attack from every corner. With these good hires at OC and DC and the all clear after the NCAA colonoscapy, I feel this staff will only recruit better and better. Doing things the right way will eventually pay off.

Making way too much sense ....

GOOD NEWS!!! JHok reporting that he just spoke with Williams' coach and he said the reports of Leonard narrowing his list to an Auburn-less top 2 is incorrect.

GOOD NEWS!!! JHok reporting that he just spoke with Williams' coach and he said the reports of Leonard narrowing his list to an Auburn-less top 2 is incorrect.

Still hearing between us and Florida, though FSU is a possible.

This sums up the "State of Auburn" very well.

That one hurt... a lot.

Not sure why you changed it, but nice new profile pic!

:wedance:

It was an inside joke with red, but I'm glad you liked it.

Meanwhile, none of this looks good to me.  The coach says we lead; the kid says we're out.  Honestly, I don't know whether to jump or not.  ;)

1302192059B4ONMK.jpg

Just make sure you get past the rocks!!!

Look, if I take that leap it's literally a matter of seconds regardless of whether I hit rock or water.

It looks like a rougher ending than I'd prefer.

I'm inclined to agree with people who think we'll be fine. The one's we haven't walked away with so far (notably the Armsteads) I'm actually going to step up and blame on the SEC office for dragging their feet. If it were  :devil: applying for the waiver, good money says it would have gone through by now.

Oh well, what's done is done. The guys that come here are the guys we need, and if you don't come then we don't need ya. My faith is in CGC, CBVG, and CSL.

:we: :we: :wedance::party:

Absolutely!!!

Rivals commitment predictions went from everyone picking Auburn to now nobody picking Auburn.

Well...Who do they pick?

Archived