LEONARD WILLIAMS

Elephant Tipper

I have read on several other boards that he commited to fsu on his ov.  

Word is he wanted to but they could not take it.

LW tried to commit to FSU? I was hoping he was All IN

I thought the same thing until I saw it popping up today that Williams was interested in FSU. Either way I'd be surprised if we didn't land either Williams or Goldman.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is not what you wanted to read but Jonesy posted elsewhere last night that he conceded Williams to FSU. If he is correct that would sting.

Man I really hate FSU.  They have been a thorn in our side lately.

I hate fsu more than anyone...hatred started a long long time ago.

its not over

No it's not. That's why I said if he is correct. FSU is trying to keep LW quiet until they get Fowler's NLI so they can get both of them.

its not over

No it's not. That's why I said if he is correct. FSU is trying to keep LW quiet until they get Fowler's NLI so they can get both of them.

This is the 2nd time I've seen this said.  I gotta feeling that if two random people on the internet know it, that the kid probably does too.......

Williams

Darby

Louis

Goldman

All to FSU, that is a nasty haul. I hope we can snag atleast one of them but its not looking good.

wow thats to much talent just to finish 3rd in the acc every year.

Williams

Darby

Louis

Goldman

All to FSU, that is a nasty haul. I hope we can snag atleast one of them but its not looking good.

I doubt that happens.

Williams

Darby

Louis

Goldman

I doubt that happens.

that they all go there or that they finish third in the Amazingly crappy confrence?

Williams

Darby

Louis

Goldman

I doubt that happens.

plus 1

I have a feeling that FSU is going to be thoroughly dissappointed with their closing....  :believe:

what do you know   ;D

Yes. Please share.

I would be surprised if Louis ended up anywhere but Auburn. The other three, I don't feel great about.

He's gone.  Statistically, at least.  80% of decommits don't return, and he's never had an official to Auburn.  So is there specific news about him?

No insider, I just believe in our coaches and team! I wish I had some enlightning knowledge but I simply have a feeling that Chizik will not disappoint  :thumbsup:

and he's never had an official to Auburn.

Not true, visited for the UF game in October.

Thanks for the correction. I was just about to delete my post, having gotten down to the appropriate place in the Louis thread, where Jonesy says there's new information as well.

if our staff of outstanding recruiters dont close strong with a pile of these blue-chippers then it will be the FIRST time that they did not close strong.  I will choose to believe that history will repeat itsel and AUBURN will close by signing ... Williams, Louis, Goldman and maybe Darby (or Bush) among others.

if our staff of outstanding recruiters dont close strong with a pile of these blue-chippers then it will be the FIRST time that they did not close strong.  I will choose to believe that history will repeat itsel and AUBURN will close by signing ... Williams, Louis, Goldman and maybe Darby (or Bush) among others.

Agree. 

Im assuming you mean Jaquay Williams.

Archived