LEONARD WILLIAMS

Elephant Tipper

if our staff of outstanding recruiters dont close strong with a pile of these blue-chippers then it will be the FIRST time that they did not close strong.  I will choose to believe that history will repeat itself and AUBURN will close by signing ... Williams, Louis, Goldman and maybe Darby (or Bush) among others.

Im assuming you mean Jaquay Williams.

no, i meant leonard, but i will take a pair of williams and raise you a young!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, most people think Williams will sign with Auburn. I'm in the minority. FSU isn't trying to trick Williams. You guys must think he is pretty dumb if you believe that garbage.

Some people are insisting FSU is scheming to get Williams and Fowler without eachother knowing. That's not true. They talk to each other.

Looks like the good guys are out of it....

Link?? Where is this info???

UF Rivals site reporting he said tonight it's down to UF and USC.

I'm a little confused where that would even be coming from....all signs had been pointing to AU, F$U, or UF last I saw. When did USC push into this?? :dunno::banghead: :banghead:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:....maybe that means we got EG?

If true that is the only thing that would ease not getting LW.

Kid would be a beast SDE or DT in our new D.

I wouldn't jump off the cliff yet.  

I wouldn't jump off the cliff yet.  

I ain't jumpin...just hoping this is some UF misinfo.

Tough day ...wenesday can't get hear quick enough ...my goodness

That's the weird part. I don't understand why we didn't give offers to guys like Adams, B. Brwon, Peterson,etc. with all the open slots we're looking like we may have. We have Jayquay who could flip and rumor is that Kwon got his Bama offer he was waiting on. We've already missed on the Armsteads and Williams, so it looks like we got plenty of room for these guys.

I know, the staff knows better than I do. :laugh:

The staff does know better than we do, but that doesn't tell us whether things are going well or not.  If the news we get is correct, we had a minor disappointment (never expected Armstead), a tough loss (Williams), and we have reason for concern about a huge loss (I still think Jacquay is ours, but I'd like to really know).

Just the same, there's so much we don't know.  All those kids may have offers and plan to take them.  The coaches may have reason for optimism that we lack.  We'll just have to see.

I have heard from a friend that knows Leonards family (is coworker with the aunt he lives with) and went to high school with him that up until January Williams has been all AU without a doubt and he was going to make a NSD decision and the only thing that concerned him was if he was going to play in a 4-3 defense. If we are out of the running this really is hard to take because we let him slip through the cracks.

Ward

Williams

Bush

Armstead

Yeldon

This just doesn't seem like our year

Williiams HS coach says he hasn't heard this and would be suprised, because AU has been his leader. The coach said he would talk to him at school on Monday.

Archived