LEONARD WILLIAMS

Elephant Tipper

Anything new here? This guy would be huge to get.

Take it with a HUGE grain of salt but a Florida mod said LW gave the Noles a silent on his OV to FSU.

yeah, grain of salt.  If we've learned anything over the last 3 years it's that silent commit means no commit.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it with a HUGE grain of salt but a Florida mod said LW gave the Noles a silent on his OV to FSU.

yeah, grain of salt.  If we've learned anything over the last 3 years it's that silent commit means no commit.

I agree.  A silent commit is meaningless. 

If we've learned anything over the last three years, it's that a verbal commit also means no commit.

If we've learned anything over the last three years, it's that a verbal commit also means no commit.

If we've learned anything over the past three years it is that giving a commitment on tv at a All-American game or on tv during national signing day means no commit.

We also learned that all of these shady dealings are centered around bama and it smells like $$$t(double meaning intended).

If we've learned anything over the past three years it is that giving a commitment on tv at a All-American game or on tv during national signing day means no commit.

We also learned that all of these shady dealings are centered around bama and it smells like $$$t(double meaning intended).

I seriously doubt Bama is involved in FSU making sure they get in 6 heads up battles with recruits. I think it's Jimbo doing some major negative recruiting against AU and some recruits appear to be listening...Also, besides BC, what recruit flipped on am AU commitment when making that commit at an all star game?

Decker tweeted that he expects us to get williams...also Goldman...

I expect him to sign with us as well. RT @cass_sheridan good that will be huge. Bring along L Williams and we are beast on the DL.

I expect him to sign with us as well. RT @cass_sheridan good that will be huge. Bring along L Williams and we are beast on the DL.

Who is Decker?

Who is Decker?

not sure exactly but since KKolumbo is retweeting him I say it is good information.  Maybe the mods can tell us?

I think it's Jimbo doing some major negative recruiting against AU and some recruits appear to be listening...

Listening to Jimbo would be a foolish thing to do. He has done less with more than anyone I can think of....and in the ACC. He may be a good coach and I was all for him coming to AU before we hired CGC but his sideline presence is about like a box of rocks.

Who is Decker?

This is an article about him posted on the University Web Site.

not sure exactly but since KKolumbo is retweeting him I say it is good information.  Maybe the mods can tell us?

I wouldn't count out  FSU just yet.

How many DL would they take?  They already have 3 DE and 2 DT, plus they're recruiting Eddie Goldman very hard.  You think they would take 6 DL in this class after they took 5 DT and 1 DE last year (Given, I don't know how many of those qualified and I don't care enought to look)?  I know if they add Goldman they'd have 6, but that would be 2 5* DL commits.  I just don't see them taking another DL on top of their current roster and commits.  That's just me though, and what do I know?  :dunno:

I have read on several other boards that he commited to fsu on his ov.  

Word is he wanted to but they could not take it.

I have read on several other boards that he commited to fsu on his ov.  

Word is he wanted to but they could not take it.

LW tried to commit to FSU? I was hoping he was All IN

Archived