Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone help me out a little with this because I really don't understand this whole Danny boy stuff?  If the NCAA had a name of a bag man and a witness wouldn't they send a LOI to auburn and not tell a oddsmaker

Sheridan has decided to cross into Fboob land and use the rivalry and the worship of all things football in the south to make a little free press. Smart people will make this the worst rated show in Finebaum history. Don't Listen....Encourage everyone you know to not listen.

Could someone help me out a little with this because I really don't understand this whole Danny boy stuff?  If the NCAA had a name of a bag man and a witness wouldn't they send a LOI to auburn and not tell a oddsmaker

Thinking like that would make you reasonable.    ;)

Hmmmm, so what do you guys think?  He's going to announce the "bagman" on Wednesday to dampen our happiness when Geno commits to us? C'mon

Good article from SI on this scumbag.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1093116/1/index.htm

That article proves what a low life he is.  The man will obviously say anything for a buck.  No surprise he and Finebaum are working together for the same masters. 

Does anyone find it strange that (if in fact) Danny Sheridan has the goods to bust open by far the biggest story in college football (arguably in years) that he would go on FINEBAUM and not bust open the story in a very respectable widely distributed publication, say like USA Today? 

He is full of it.  And I for one hope he does spit out a name.  He is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Does anyone find it strange that (if in fact) Danny Sheridan has the goods to bust open by far the biggest story in college football (arguably in years) that he would go on FINEBAUM and not bust open the story in a very respectable widely distributed publication, say like USA Today? 

He is full of it.  And I for one hope he does spit out a name.  He is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Yup, you nailed it.

:thumbsup:

The NCAA might as well be disbanded if DS produces a name and the NCAA has actual indisputable evidence.  They will lose all credibility for letting a story like this leak out on a syndicated radio show by an oddsmaker.  Don't expect to hear any names on Wednesday.

Does anyone else find it ironic this thread is titled "Sheridan Thinks"??

I find it hilarious.... :laugh: :laugh:

An oxymoron me thinks...or just a plain moron.  Either way...

Does anyone find it strange that (if in fact) Danny Sheridan has the goods to bust open by far the biggest story in college football (arguably in years) that he would go on FINEBAUM and not bust open the story in a very respectable widely distributed publication, say like USA Today

Good point.  I'm wondering what the handicapper's story is being handicapped.

WDE !!!

Does anyone find it strange that (if in fact) Danny Sheridan has the goods to bust open by far the biggest story in college football (arguably in years) that he would go on FINEBAUM and not bust open the story in a very respectable widely distributed publication, say like USA Today

Good point.  I'm wondering what the handicapper's story is being handicapped.

WDE !!!

The vegas line is +3 BSs. 

pretty sure if DS knew of this "bagman" he would break the news somewhere other than the finebaum show... seriously, is that the biggest stage he could find? im sure he'll have say he has the name but cant release it, blah blah. i'll be worried when auburn comes out and says they've received a letter from the ncaa

I think that if any of the bammers had any real info at all then Auburn would already be on probation. They are using the shotgun approach currently. That is throwing everything one thinks out into the open and see if anything sticks.

I think that if any of the bammers had any real info at all then Auburn would already be on probation. They are using the shotgun approach currently. That is throwing everything one thinks out into the open and see if anything sticks.

Yes they are and to add insult to injury, they are putting out the message that it is not bama folks that are after Auburn and trying to cause us problems.  They stick with that no matter how silly it is because they don't want anything thrown back at them.

This thread should have stopped at "Sheridan thinks"  ;D

We will be just fine no matter what PF and DS say......Only public opinion can be affected and no one outsid of us likes us anyway. Nations Longest win streak is still in tact as far as I know and after over a year and a half of the Cam story being out we still have not recieved so much as a letter when USC, OSU, GT, Bst, Ore, UM, LSU have all been hit by the NCAA. Are you really worried anymore?

WDE

We will be just fine no matter what PF and DS say......Only public opinion can be affected and no one outsid of us likes us anyway. Nations Longest win streak is still in tact as far as I know and after over a year and a half of the Cam story being out we still have not recieved so much as a letter when USC, OSU, GT, Bst, Ore, UM, LSU have all been hit by the NCAA. Are you really worried anymore?

WDE

You forgot UNC to your list ;)  Why does everyone forget them?  They may be the worst offender of them all.

Hmmmm, so what do you guys think?  He's going to announce the "bagman" on Wednesday to dampen our happiness when Geno commits to us? C'mon

this paragraph says it all.....The last time this magazine saw Danny Sheridan he was an excitable, likable, self-assured curiosity. Often he would blurt out wild predictions, guesses about football and life itself. One night at a dog track, moments after the No. 3 dog had crossed the finish line a winner, Sheridan leaped from his seat, shouting, "See! I told you No. 3 is going to win all night long!" It was the first we heard of it, and no other No. 3 won the rest of the night.

this paragraph says it all.....The last time this magazine saw Danny Sheridan he was an excitable, likable, self-assured curiosity. Often he would blurt out wild predictions, guesses about football and life itself. One night at a dog track, moments after the No. 3 dog had crossed the finish line a winner, Sheridan leaped from his seat, shouting, "See! I told you No. 3 is going to win all night long!" It was the first we heard of it, and no other No. 3 won the rest of the night.

Yep, I loved that article, it was hilarious.

WDE

AMEN!!! :thumbsup:

Archived