Sheridan thinks

Chadf93

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why cant we pressure proof, and pigeon hole this crap into oblivion?

Lowder debit cards well he won't be on the board anymore and his banks have gone under 1st failure. Milton and rigged slot machines/fbi wiretaps well that has fallen through into failure. The reason is that after many tries at getting a conspiracy to come true. They have struck on one that can't be disproven by anyone outside of their control except the ncaa. Which up until this point has seen it unfit to step in and protect a member institution who has been the target of a smear campaign.

So, where are all the bammers who wanted us to "all just get along" a few weeks ago when suitgate really started to explode?

I'm sure they'll understand why we won't feel sorry for them when the NCAA sets up camp in Tuscaloosa.

This signals to me that uat is about to get hit with more incriminating allegations and this is an attempt to override their problems.

:zapbama:  :zapbama:  :zapbama:

There are bammers out there that tie everything that they are and believe in to bammer football. It's EVERYTHING to them and ALL they have in life. These are the people that could tell you every childhood memory of every bammer player. It's that sad. And when Auburn won the National Championship, it was the equivalent of Nagasaki and Hiroshima all at once in their lives. They had it driven into their fragile little minds when they were young, "Don't worry son, Auburn will never win a National Championship as long as bama is around." And they tried to drive it in their kids minds, "Don't worry son, the barn will never win a national championship on saban's watch." Only to have their entire belief system and their dreams destroyed, not only when we took their manhood away and stomped on it in the iron bowl, but when our 5-19 coach and our high school offense hoisted the crystal football one year earlier than their 5 million dollar coach did it at the crapstain. So all they have now is the tiny, tiny pipedream that gives them hope that their delusional dreams will continue. And since the "10" Yahoo story is about Miami, yet another dream has been dashed. Must suck to be a bammer fan, glad I will never know how that feels. Stupid bammers.

So, we are to believe that the particular bagman and witness are known to the NCAA.  Sheridan said as much because someone within the NCAA tipped his source off.

1.  If the NCAA had this info, wouldn't there be an investigation launched? 

2.  The NCCA would not want an "ANALyst leaking the story all over the airwaves would they? 

3.  The NCAA would have Sheridan and his source in Indianapolis asking questions about who was leaking info out of their office.

4.  Sheridan is risking his credibility and risking lawsuits if he throws out names without solid proof of wrongdoing.

5.  Which takes us back to No. 1.  If the NCAA had solid proof the LOIs would be flying around Auburn right now. 

I can't wait to see Sheridumb and Fartbomb squirm their way out of this.  WDE!! 

So, we are to believe that the particular bagman and witness are known to the NCAA.  Sheridan said as much because someone within the NCAA tipped his source off.

2.  The NCCA would not want an "ANALyst leaking the story all over the airwaves would they?   

3.  The NCAA would have Sheridan and his source in Indianapolis asking questions about who was leaking info out of their office.

4.  Sheridan is risking his credibility and risking lawsuits if he throws out names without solid proof of wrongdoing.

5.  Which takes us back to No. 1.  If the NCAA had solid proof the LOIs would be flying around Auburn right now. 

All of this presumes payments were made... when did that become a fact and how is Sheridan getting away with that?  He is using bs to falsely establish that payments were made and making it a secondary issue whether the bagman and witness ever step forward.

Greg Doyle tweets on Sheridan.

"Hey Bama. Tell Danny Sheridan to pipe down. A Bama grad/oddsmaker with inside info against Auburn? Not a good look."

"Hey Bama. Tell Danny Sheridan to pipe down. A Bama grad/oddsmaker with inside info against Auburn? Not a good look."

Question:  Who does Danny "Moe" Sheridan, Scott "Larry" Moore, and Harvey "Curly" Updyke remind you of? ;D

BTW, he will be on finebaum at 2 pm CT, Wednesday Aug. 17.  I will listen just to see how much crap he can get himself in...... Sheridan will sound something like this I'm sure: "Well we think we found him, but the witness won't talk..... blah blah.... we think it may be coach Dye.... blah blah."

All of this presumes payments were made... when did that become a fact and how is Sheridan getting away with that?  He is using bs to falsely establish that payments were made and making it a secondary issue whether the bagman and witness ever step forward.

Payments and a bagman are simply a fallacy and a delusion from the updykes because they have nothing else. I hope DS goes too far, and somebody gets to sue him, PF, the radio stations and anybody else who keeps this hateful and baseless kind of talk going.

Come on DS....big updyke bammer man.....put your money where your lying mouth is and say a name. I dare you.

Payments and a bagman are simply a fallacy and a delusion from the updykes because they have nothing else. I hope DS goes too far, and somebody gets to sue him, PF, the radio stations and anybody else who keeps this hateful and baseless kind of talk going.

Come on DS....big updyke bammer man.....put your money where your lying mouth is and say a name. I dare you.

:bow:

Those are my thoughts also belle.  The only way to stop these morons is for it to cost them money to flap their gums so recklessly.

Question:  Who does Danny "Moe" Sheridan, Scott "Larry" Moore, and Harvey "Curly" Updyke remind you of? ;D

Please, DO NOT insult the three stooges that way. They are way too classy to be associated with the likes of sieridan, moore and updick.

BTW, he will be on finebaum at 2 pm CT, Wednesday Aug. 17.  I will listen just to see how much crap he can get himself in...... Sheridan will sound something like this I'm sure: "Well we think we found him, but the witness won't talk..... blah blah.... we think it may be coach Dye.... blah blah."

Just in time for the Geno announcement.

Does anyone else find it ironic this thread is titled "Sheridan Thinks"??

I find it hilarious.... :laugh: :laugh:

Those are my thoughts also belle.  The only way to stop these morons is for it to cost them money to flap their gums so recklessly.

Fartbomb is way too smart to let DS say anything that would get PF in hot water.  I am sure he already has his attorney making his case as to why he can't be sued for something a guest says on his show.

was thinking the exact same thing

was thinking the exact same thing

What are you trying to get at? 

Archived