Kerry lying about Stem Cell research

AURaptor

John Kerry is out there lying - again. Kerry lied to the public, while Michael J Fox looked on and offered emotional side show w/ the sole purpose of duping the uninformed masses about Stem Cell Research. The Dems would have us believe that , were it not for mean old GW Bush and those rascally, extremist ,religious right wingers, Michael J. Fox would be able to pursue such activities as glass sculpting or making houses out of playing cards. The FACT of the matter is that no President has directed as much money to the field of stem cell research as GW Bush.

Just another example of how desperate and unhinged the Kerry Kabal has become. Sad.

If I am not mistaken, Bush is the only President to put money toward SCR. And I have no problem with SCR as long as we are not destroying a life in the name of science.

In 1999, even President Clinton's National Bioethics Advisory

Commission concluded that obtaining stem cells from embryos in fertility

clinics is justifiable only if no less morally problematic alternatives are available for advancing research .

If we can be assured that SCR will be kept to umbilical chords and other tissues donated by consenting adults, I say let's give it a go. But I refuse to support embryonic stem cell research.

Kerry and the Bush bashers would have us believe that no advances in science can be made unless we go full tilt in embryonic SCR. There is no scientific data which supports that view, yet the public is being mislead by Kerry and a willing news media which refuses to report the facts.

I was under the impression that the cure for alzheimers was having most of the success through the use of adult stem cells. And Bush has not banned adult stem cell research. I'm not sure he banned any stem cell research. I think he will only give money to adult SCR. Why doesn't he come out and challenge sKerry on most of this crap?

Why doesn't he come out and challenge sKerry on most of this crap?

Why doesn't Bush come out and challenge sKerry on just about ANYthing? I hope W takes the gloves off these next to debates, and stops with this annoying 'go along to get along' crap he displayed the 1st debate.

Why doesn't he come out and challenge sKerry on most of this crap?

Why doesn't Bush come out and challenge sKerry on just about ANYthing? I hope W takes the gloves off these next to debates, and stops with this annoying 'go along to get along' crap he displayed the 1st debate.

108171[/snapback]

That's the funniest assessment of Dubya's performance I 've seen yet. He was just being nice. The truth is, you saw the real George Bush for a change. He was actually asked questions. He had nothing to say beyond his soundbites for the evening news.

TexasT.... Bush WAS being nice. That's what drove me to NOT vote for him in 2000. He clearly gets it from his father, HW. If you seriously think that we've not seen the 'REAL' George Bush after one election, a nomination, one round of debates vs AlBore, 4 yrs of being President, a massive terrorist attack by al Qaida, 2 military operations, a second campaign, a second nomination.....boy, you MIGHT be living in Neverland.

Archived