Cameron Luper

CR

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas A&M has 34 commits. Does anybody know how many they can sign this year and how many EE slots they have?

They signed 20 last year and have 9 EEs this year. I don't know where they stand on the 85 though but it doesn't seem to add up. Do you know if they got some kind of waiver from the SEC on the 25 rule for their first year ?

Texas A&M has 34 commits. Does anybody know how many they can sign this year and how many EE slots they have?

They signed 20 last year and have 9 EEs this year. I don't know where they stand on the 85 though but it doesn't seem to add up. Do you know if they got some kind of waiver from the SEC on the 25 rule for their first year ?

They signed 19 last season so they can sign 31 and 6 EEs count to 2012. link

I wasn't addressing which year they counted, just that they had 9 EEs that signed their LOIs (on 12/19) for this year's football season. I think one of the sites also had a second non-qualifier for last year but that could have been a double count.

I wasn't addressing which year they counted, just that they had 9 EEs that signed their LOIs (on 12/19) for this year's football season. I think one of the sites also had a second non-qualifier for last year but that could have been a double count.

I was not disagree with the 9 EEs at all. just clarifying that 6 count back cuz the signed 19 not 20.

Shouldn't this be in rivals receuiting? We're not going after him at all are we?

No.

No, this should not be in rival recruiting? Or.... No, to we're not ging after him at all meaning that we are going after him?

Archived