Cameron Luper

CR

I hope he comes here. I was listening to Sport's Call earlier, one of the guy's was saying he is a tremendous athlete. WR's is something we can use IMO.

Yeah but we have to offer for him to come to us.

Hope we do..

If we haven't offered him, I am stunned. Hopefully he will walk-on for us. I understand other school's have offered him. He has done so much to help us with this class, and I have heard he is an outstanding athlete.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he comes here. I was listening to Sport's Call earlier, one of the guy's was saying he is a tremendous athlete. WR's is something we can use IMO.

Hope we do..

If we haven't offered him, I am stunned. Hopefully he will walk-on for us. I understand other school's have offered him. He has done so much to help us with this class, and I have heard he is an outstanding athlete.

Yes he will be a quality WR but I believe his WR skills fit a TCU or TAMU system than an Auburn system for him.

I've heard the same thing. BTW, who hands out these offers? is it only coach Chizik anyone on Gene's staff?

Here's what I'm getting at. Can coach Luper offer his own son a scholarship?

I've heard the same thing. BTW, who hands out these offers? is it only coach Chizik anyone on Gene's staff?

no

no

How about Trooper?  Can he give Cam a scholarship?

Hope we do..

If we already know his interest level and I suppose that we (CGC and staff) do, then I'm sure that factors into the offer. In other words, if they know that he wants to go to TCU, etc--then why offer? Or, he may have been told that one may be coming soon, depending on some other chips to fall. Whatever the case, I trust CGC to help take care of Cam and help put him where he should be. When you combine his ability with his connections--he's in a great place to be.

How about Coach Loeffler?  Can he offer both of them scholarships? 

:laugh: your killing it tonight ... I think a couple have passed over some guys heads tonight ... Particularly the other thread

The deeper we get into this week, the more it looks like Luper will be coming to Auburn.

Where is this coming from? I still feel he picks TAMU on August 21st.

Welcome to Auburn Cameron. Can't wait to see you play at JHS. ;)

He does not have an offer.Likely to TCU or TAMU.

Welcome to Auburn Cameron. Can't wait to see you play at JHS. ;)

He does not have an offer.Likely to TCU or TAMU.

This^^^^ and I think TCU is the school.

Congrats to Cam!!!  He finished 2nd in the 2012 AAU National Junior Olympic Championships in the 200m with a 21.14. 

Wow. Very impressive. Congratulations Cam!

Cam has incredible speed. I htink he will be a difference maker regardless of which school he decides to play for. He will need some special playcalling.

I imagine he would be a terrific return man as well.

Okay. I'm a big supporter of Cam. Any other year we would take him. Just this year we don't have space.

Cam should play at Auburn.  He is a coaches kid, he is smart, an amazing athlete, and he would bring more than just his athletics to the team.  He would be a leader on and off the field and would do a lot more than his star-rating suggests.

It would be a shame to lose out on him.

Cam should play at Auburn.  He is a coaches kid, he is smart, an amazing athlete, and he would bring more than just his athletics to the team.  He would be a leader on and off the field and would do a lot more than his star-rating suggests.

It would be a shame to lose out on him.

I am hoping for the same. I do not agree with the line of thinking that we don't have room, he's better off at a bigger track school, etc. I believe that he ends up at AU and I don't believe that it's only because his dad coaches here. He has the cred, imo. Kid can play and seems to have his head on straight.

Ok I just watched his video on youtube.  Are we saying that we don't have room for a 6 ft 185lb athlete that runs a 4.34?  He looked pretty touch in that video and I would love to have him in this class.  Plus he is probably more responsible for RF committing to AU than people give him credit for.  We should sign him just to make sure his dad stays put for the next 4 years.  :laugh:

Archived