We will beat South Carolina

AUnCullman

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm ...not if we play like we have all year.

AUnCullman must have assumed we would play exactly like we did the last couple of games when he said he expected a win.  What a silly person ;).

We will play well.  This team will continue to compete.  We just need to win one of our next three games. I think we can pull that off.  

We were in the game at Clemson.  Clemson looks stronger than CArolina.  

Garcia will be ready for us this time. We completely humiliated him in 2 games last year so he has revenge in his mind as does Spurrier.  Hopefully this will work against them.

:believe:  :believe:        :wareagle:      :wareagle:

Guys, why would Spurrier risk the bad Garcia? He's got that guy back there named Lattimore who is going to run all over Auburn. They will wear this defense down and pound Auburn into submission.

It won't matter which Garcia we are playing against if he's going to hand it off every snap.

The exact same thing I'm saying. We can't stop anything right now. They would do well to just run the ball and have ball security. True, they not blow us out that badly. But, they'll win and dominate. I'm not sure if that will satisfy Spurrier, though. He's shown the habit of making poor decisions lately.

I hope you are kiddding, when you have a defense that can't tackle and DB's that can't cover how do you expect to beat SCar. We just made another QB look like a Hems. contender. This kid threw for over 250+ yds against our def. If we are lucky we win 2 more games this year. Our kids are not man enough to play in the SEC. I don't buy the young stuff, it comes down to coaching and our coaches do not have these kids ready to play.

Guys, why would Spurrier risk the bad Garcia? He's got that guy back there named Lattimore who is going to run all over Auburn. They will wear this defense down and pound Auburn into submission.

I wish I could disagree but I can not  :'(

Archived