Say It Ain't So AJ. You Too ??????????

Elephant Tipper

When discussing this with your local Updyke, just ask him how he would feel if those were AU players driving those cars. 

Warning: be prepared to hear the following response, "The Barn sux, Row Tahde, I'll fight you right now." 

Your post is so funny!  Made me smile...and remember a favorite episode of Andy Griffith:  Barney vs. Ernest T. Bass...."Five minutes behind the BARN....he'd kill you!"

I teach Kindergarten....and in our world, the law of "logical consequences" eventually comes around.  I say the perps will taste the fruit of their own choices sooner or later...we've got enough to keep us busy encouraging and praying up our Tigers!!

Plus it's not secretive at all. It's all in everybody's face with these pics and traffic tickets and such. It amazes me how these players drive cars most people with jobs can't afford, yet have no legitimate income. If you replace bama players with Auburn players in this scenario, the NCAA would be ripping Auburn a new one. But not the turds, they flaunt it right in the NCAA's face and flip the infractions committee off while they drive by them in their brand new cars. Unreal.

Just like USCw. Pete Carroll wouldn't even speak to the NCAA investigators when they called. He just ignored them. USCw acted like the NCAA didn't even exist.

just wondering how so many of these players have these cars. Not just Bama. We have some with Chargers, Corvette, Challengers, but I do not know if they own these just been seen in them.

Somebody has a Corvette?  I want one... or maybe an Aston Martin ($300,000 car).

Archived