Spurrier Show

bootskii

I was in the gym yesterday and the Steve Spurrier show came on. All I have to say is that man is really ticked off losing to us 3 times in less than a year. You can always tell when Spurrier is pissed off. He starts talking real fast, has those squinty eyes, and starts to pout. It reminds me of when Will Ferrel does the George W. Bush impersonations on SNL. 

If this is his last year (which it probably should be) then he has to consider that he never beat us while coaching at SC.  Hate that for him.  Not! 

If this is his last year (which it probably should be) then he has to consider that he never beat us while coaching at SC.  Hate that for him.  Not! 

We had 5 games against Spurrier's Carolina teams, 2 were blowouts and 3 went down to the wire.

It would have been all over the news and BSPN if Chizik had mismanaged the clock like he did.  Instead of saying this

was really a error on my part he tried to make the refs look bad.  We believe the only reason he stays there is so his

son can have a job....after he is gone his son will be looking for another job.

I know Spurrier was successful at UF, but come on that was ten years ago. He has been an extremely average coach for the last decade yet everyone acts like he's the twelfth man out there (23-25 in SEC play). I honestly don't understand why he's viewed as a tortured genius.

Archived