How is team shaping up

AuburnNTexas

Just had Tiger Hoops Madness so we should be practicing on a regular basis now. Our first game is November 1st. I am wondering if anybody has seen practices and can give an assesment of how team is shaping up.  If practices are closed has anybody heard fron an Insider how the team is looking.

Also can a talented MOD please add some basketball ICONS that we can select.

:):we:

Closed practices. Nobody sees anything.  ;D

I guess thats a good thing. I used to enjoy going to football games a little early, so I could watch basketball practice.

One thing I did hear from someone that has close ties to the team is that Noel Johnson will be a massive addition to the team. He has worked hard in practices and is the real deal.

he will be rusty at first because he hasnt played in so long and having to sit out for a few more weeks is not going to help either

We sure have a lot of guys on staff. Is that 11 folks I'm counting? Wow, pretty impressive considering we only have like 15 players! Ha!

That's 1 HC + 3 Asst. C + 1 Chaplain + 2 Directors of Operations + 1 Video Coordinator + 1 Admin  Asst. + 1 Strength Coach.

if any one was wondering director of operations and video coordinators are preety much assistant coaches.

Closed practices. Nobody sees anything.  ;D

After season starts will practices remain closed?

SEC roundball preseason media poll is out.

Kentucky, Vandy, Florida, turds. 1-4.

AU was chosen 10th in the poll.

I don't mind it and probably accurate. HOWEVER, there is a little bit of underestimation in there. Work to do, but WE COMING!!!!!!!!  :we:

SEC roundball preseason media poll is out.

Kentucky, Vandy, Florida, turds. 1-4.

AU was chosen 10th in the poll.

I don't mind it and probably accurate. HOWEVER, there is a little bit of underestimation in there. Work to do, but WE COMING!!!!!!!!   :we:

I agree tt

Archived