Arik Armstead

ellitor

Thread wasnt derailed at the end.. Just staying with the topic.. Try it.

The last post before yours mentioned Jaquay so saying Arik said instead of speaking in the first person by saying "I"  as if you were the recruit would have been helpful to most readers my friend.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread wasnt derailed at the end.. Just staying with the topic.. Try it.

The last post before yours mentioned Jaquay so saying Arik said instead of speaking in the first person by saying "I"  as if you were the recruit would have been helpful to most readers my friend.

I like " " and italics when I quote what someone said.....but that's just me.  :-\

I understand that ellitor mention it to me like a "friend".. Not a smartass.

I realy was being a friend. I don't know why people read it as being a smart ars.

Oh, no.  Looks like Threadistoolongitus is setting in.  Usually happens around 100 pages or so.  It's an inevitable disease around signing day.  Folks were inflicted it with during last year's Cyrus circus.  The cure is to step away from the computer and grab a beer.  Take a deep breath and grab another beer.  Watch something mindless like Family Guy or if you're Golf -- Matlock.  Now, come back to the computer and gaze again on the empty recruiting news front that is the Armstead thread.

Guest shirley4au9

Oh, no.  Looks like Threadistoolongitus is setting in.  Usually happens around 100 pages or so.  It's an inevitable disease around signing day.  Folks were inflicted it with during last year's Cyrus circus.  The cure is to step away from the computer and grab a beer.  Take a deep breath and grab another beer.  Watch something mindless like Family Guy or if you're Golf -- Matlock.  Now, come back to the computer and gaze again on the empty recruiting news front that is the Armstead thread.

:laugh: I agree, with one exception....DON'T YOU BE TALKING BAD ABOUT MATLOCK!  ;D

I realy was being a friend. I don't know why people read it as being a smart ars.

Because we know you......  ;D

I really have tried to be better and been concious about not being an ars.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ        j/k  e

Soooooo, you've been unconscious all this time ?

Soooooo, you've been unconscious all this time ?

Until the disagreement you and I had 2 months ago, yes

i have an even more novel idea.  Instead of coming in and reading the last page of posts, hit the radio button next to the thread that reads "NEW".  it will allow everyone to pick up exactly where they left off originally, and there will be no confusion.  There will also be less repeat information dumped into each thread, with the additional apologies for duplication.

Now, I work 60-70 hours per week, and am able to do this once i get home (BTW, I only read those threads that interest me), and none of my reading takes place while I am on company time or in my office........that's just disrespectful to my employer.

That said, let's get back on topic and talk about some football.....................please.

:aufb:

i have an even more novel idea.  Instead of coming in and reading the last page of posts, hit the radio button next to the thread that reads "NEW".  it will allow everyone to pick up exactly where they left off originally, and there will be no confusion.  There will also be less repeat information dumped into each thread, with the additional apologies for duplication.

Now, I work 60-70 hours per week, and am able to do this once i get home (BTW, I only read those threads that interest me), and none of my reading takes place while I am on company time or in my office........that's just disrespectful to my employer.

That said, let's get back on topic and talk about some football.....................please.

:aufb:

Get back to work, Trout.

Per ESPN article: UPDATE: It was once believed that Auburn was one of two finalists for the Armstead brothers. It just may be for younger brother, Arik Armstead.

"The (Auburn) coaches have done a really good job with Arik," Gus Armstead, the father of the two football players, told Jeffrey Lee of Auburnsports.com. "They have been real attentive with Arik. They have been out here to see him more times than some schools on the West Coast."

I really appreciate their effort I remember hearing Dre Kirkpatrick say that CTT never contacted him. Our coaches work harder than probably any staff in the country.

Per ESPN article: UPDATE: It was once believed that Auburn was one of two finalists for the Armstead brothers. It just may be for younger brother, Arik Armstead.

"The (Auburn) coaches have done a really good job with Arik," Gus Armstead, the father of the two football players, told Jeffrey Lee of Auburnsports.com. "They have been real attentive with Arik. They have been out here to see him more times than some schools on the West Coast."

Hope it pays off.  That's about $30-40K per visit.  How many visits has AU made to AA ?

Hope it pays off.  That's about $30-40K per visit.  How many visits has AU made to AA ?

Why is it $30-40K per visit?  Are they flying in a G6?  [bling icon]

Why is it $30-40K per visit?  Are they flying in a G6?  [bling icon]

Personnel costs: $10K- $12K per trip; Coast-to-coast: $3K- $4K/hour operating costs

Archived