What day?

big au fan rjwhite

When is the Tiger Walk?  Oh, and anyone know somewhere in Wichita, KS that I can catch the game?

Plan on making the tiger walk and back to Kansas for kickoff? It's possible i suppose. Ha!

Could we possibly shift from mocking the silly question to mocking the offensively stupid use of the phrase, "war damn"?   :pcprobs:

we students use it now not many adults do .... its just short for war damn eagle ... whats the problem we are all auburn fans here .... (war eagle)  :we:

Could we possibly shift from mocking the silly question to mocking the offensively stupid use of the phrase, "war damn"?   :pcprobs:

we students use it now not many adults do .... its just short for war damn eagle ... whats the problem we are all auburn fans here .... (war eagle)  :we:

I graduated in 77 and I have used War Damn.. Do not care for Waaaar Eagle Baaaaby, but to each his own...

When is the Tiger Walk?  Oh, and anyone know somewhere in Wichita, KS that I can catch the game?

Go to Old Town, a lot of bars to watch the game.

we students use it now not many adults do

Slow down now.. you haven't quite enrolled here just yet :laugh:

we students use it now not many adults do

Slow down now.. you haven't quite enrolled here just yet :laugh:

i forget you know that haha .... im still a student at my school ... next year though  :we:

Archived