if we pull off the upset of the year..............

wdeexit310

It's a very good thing that fans don't decide on who to fire, and when. Or who to hire, and when, because most of them don't have a clue.

Turner Gill anyone? How about Houston Nutt? Didn't a lot of fans want those 2 coaches? That should tell you all something right there.

It's a very good thing that fans don't decide on who to fire, and when. Or who to hire, and when, because most of them don't have a clue.

Turner Gill anyone? How about Houston Nutt? Didn't a lot of fans want those 2 coaches? That should tell you all something right there.

So true.

And just think: only 11 short months ago we were celebrating in the desert after our first national champioship in about half a century. Now we're deciding whether the coaching staff should get another year or not if they don't "pull off the upset of the year". Wow...

guys agree of not, I willing to give all coaches another year!!!!!!!!!  Agree or disagree!

Is that you Ted? Get off this board and go coach-up our defense!  :tease:

:believe::zapbama:

And just think: only 11 short months ago we were celebrating in the desert after our first national champioship in about half a century. Now we're deciding whether the coaching staff should get another year or not if they don't "pull off the upset of the year". Wow...

Shocking isn't it?  Makes me freaking want to strangle some folks on here the way they talk about our coaches/players. :banghead:

Don't call it an upset....I expect a win. :wareagle:

Uh...ok. I expect us to play hard and leave it all on the field, win or lose that is all I'm expecting. WDE.

Uh...ok. I expect us to play hard and leave it all on the field, win or lose that is all I'm expecting. WDE.

Hell thats all I am hoping for. This is what people dont understand. When Auburn played against UGA, they didnt play with heart.

This was not meant to be a negative post toward our coaches.  They deserve our respect for the crap the bammers,media and eveyone else that has jumped on the hate AU bandwagon has put on us.  Do we know what these coaches have really been through?

If AU wins, I don't think it would be the upset of the year.  A competitive game is to be expected with the territory. I will go ahead and say Iowa State beating Okie State already takes the cake as "Upset of the Year".

Any time Auburn and bama play each other anybody can win.  I have not been happy with defense we have played for last thre years. Some beyond coaches control lack of numbers, lack of experience, injuries, some I thought was partially an issue with coaching (poor tackling, players out of position after mid way through season, repeating some of the same mistakes over and over). 

I have never asked for a coach to be fired or replaced and never will unless it is for something improper like at Penn State. Coach Chizik has proven to be a great Defensive coordinater in his own right and at Auburn he has led us to the promised land as such I will trust his judgement and if I see something I think is a problem like our overall Defense I will point it out.

I beleive every year every head coach looks at the product that was on the field and rates his coaches. Chizik understands more than I ever will if there are reasons for our less than stellsr defensive performance that were out of the DC's hands or if the DC is the problem.

So while I will complain about he defense I will still Trust coach to do what is best for the Football program.

At the end of the day I love Auburn and will support Auburn.

As a coach that sounds all fine and good and SHOULD always be expected, but if you fail to plan/expect victory then you have already lost. There are positives to be taken from defeat, but it should never be expected.

I think we should just be considering whether or not we cut loose some of the posters on this site.  In a "rebuilding" year, we have lost to four teams, all on the road, and as heavy underdogs.  At the same time we have beaten 3 conference teams, one on the road, as underdogs.

I am All In behind our coaches, team, band, cheerleaders, fans and everyone else who would like to see Auburn win, but also represent Auburn with integrity.  To heck with the rest...

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I think we should just be considering whether or not we cut loose some of the posters on this site.  In a "rebuilding" year, we have lost to four teams, all on the road, and as heavy underdogs.  At the same time we have beaten 3 conference teams, one on the road, as underdogs.

I am All In behind our coaches, team, band, cheerleaders, fans and everyone else who would like to see Auburn win, but also represent Auburn with integrity.  To heck with the rest...

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

BOOM, Baby!  Thanks for assuring me that I'm not the only one that feels this way!  Silent majority...keep speaking out!!  Well said, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing!  Cut 'em loose!  There's always Tiger Droppings...

Archived