AU vs. USF

AuburnBasketball

Ive been waiting on some Auburn basketball. Finally we are playing again!! Seton Hall left a bad taste in my mouth. I  just hope we learned a lesson about settling for threes. We got to be aggressive and move the ball. Nobody watching  and no one on one plays. Good things happen when you move the ball. A great start to the game is what we need tonight. Last game I think wee had 8 turnovers in the first nine minutes. That cant happen when playing big time basketball. We are 2 points favorite tonight. I think we gonna win  it too!!! WDE!  :wedance: :wedance:

What channel is CSS on dish?  I think it is channel 420 or 437.

I'm not sure you get CSS on Dish. CSS is a Comcast channel. I used to have knology and didn't get it. It's Comcast Sports (somethingorother)

bring on the basketball game ... i am getting a little loopy ... i think i just got the tj yeldon recruiting thread locked (right before it hit 100 pages) and need something productive to do like drink a beer and watch auburn basketball!

bring on the basketball game ... i am getting a little loopy ... i think i just got the tj yeldon recruiting thread locked (right before it hit 100 pages) and need something productive to do like drink a beer and watch auburn basketball!

Bird was waiting on that. When I saw it was locked I knew it was him. That guy cracks me up...then throw in Golf....they make my side hurt I laugh so hard at them.

If you have Direct TV, the game is on Channel 631 at 8:30.  I think that's the YES network that shows all the Yankees baseball games.  I have no clue why it's on there.

Archived