Jay Prosch has been granted a waiver from the NCAA.

auburnandjagsfan

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Do you guys think that their is any chance he won't be able to play this year? If we have him blocking for our stable of running backs and are able to free up Lutz to catch passes, we are going to be tough to stop.

I'm almost certain he will get his clearing because of the reason. How bad would that look for the NCAA? And I for one can't wait to see him knock people senseless opening holes for all of our talented backs. War Eagle!!!!

I haven't been on here in a while but I noticed he still has not been cleared. Does anyone know why? I know they don't do that often, but if their ever was a case for it , this should be it.    :believe:

Not to worry, my friend. The NCAA would be breaking their own rules if they did not clear him. Here's a link.

http://www.ncaa.org/blog/2012/01/transfer-101/

See the section titled "Where there's a will, there's a waiver" talks about the hardship transfer waiver rule.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time, a procedural issue I guess. But I'll feel a lot better when it's official.  :thumbsup:

If the NCAA clears him , he will play.....a lot.

:happydance:

:happydance:

My bad on starting the extra thread. The other thread wasn't here when I posted it...must've posted about the same time.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Jay is powerful and he will run right through anyone who stands in in his way. I'm he can play this year.

Archived