Jay Prosch has been granted a waiver from the NCAA.

auburnandjagsfan

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super News.  Our RB's and QB's now have a personal protector.  For those looking for a William Andrews type player Jay is not one of those he only ran the ball three times in two years at the Illini...  He obiviously was a super leed blocker to be an All American...

Great news, big boost to the running and passing games. Prosch blowing up linebackers and Lutz back to catching passes. Great to Be an Auburn Tiger!

WAR EAGLE  :wareagle: JUGGERNAUT  :party:

Hasn't played a down for us and already a fitting nickname.

WDE!

Could Prosch be the next Vonta Leach?

I hope so Leach is an alterd beast. Best FB in the league.

WDE!

Could Prosch be the next Vonta Leach?

I hope so Leach is an alterd beast. Best FB in the league.

Yeah Leach is leaps and bounds above every other fullback in the league.

Not only his lead blocking ability, but I am excited to see him on special teams, that will be AUsome. :wedance:

Yeah, there's a need for an AA fullback.  I have a tree down in the backyard and will need some help removing it.

That wouldn't work.  He wants to be closer to home and your way out in Cali.

Actually, I'm back in Atlanta, but carry on.

Then you must change your screen name. It may be a law, I don't know.

I felt he would get the waiver, but also thought the NCAA would jack around and do it right before the season started so it would screw up our ability to practice him not knowing for sure if he could play.  Glad this is put to bed, and yeah, it's going to make a huge difference this year. :thumbsup:

With Prosch in the backfield and Lutz at tight end, our running game is gonna be awesome. We just might surprise some folks this year.

:wareagle:

This is probably covered somewhere earlier in this thread, so I apologize in advance, but...

How many years does he have left?

Great news! I almost ran off the road with excitement earlier today when I read my Bleacher Report update on my phone!  War Damn Eagle!

Unleash the KRAKKEN! I like this nickname, because he will be crackin' some bodies with some of his crushing blocks! :beatmullet:

With Prosch in the backfield and Lutz at tight end, our running game is gonna be awesome. We just might surprise some folks this year.

:wareagle:

Lutz sent a tweet out today and called that combination " The Gruesome Twosome".

the thing i like about it is, we are going to punish the other teams defense when they are on the field. they are going to dred coming back out on the field when our offense has the ball. i'm tired of hearing auburn is soft. it appears as though we are gonna be "nasty" on both sides of the ball. finally teams will not look forward to playing us.

Great news! I almost ran off the road with excitement earlier today when I read my Bleacher Report update on my phone!  War Damn Eagle!

You shouldn't be texting or reading while driving. 

Archived