Jay Prosch has been granted a waiver from the NCAA.

auburnandjagsfan

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much a foregone conclusion anyway, but great that it's official nonetheless. War Damn!

Pretty much a foregone conclusion anyway, but great that it's official nonetheless. War Damn!

Not when  your dealing with the NCAA.  This is great news.  I am looking forward to some old school AU football.  Bring back memories of Tommie Agee.

Been saying it, he's the difference between improvement in record and no improvement in record. Whatever youth we have on our line, he will greatly assist--something we didn't have last year thanks to the "Adventures of Mr. Smith".

:wareagle:

Now that it is official, I expect him to be one of the biggest impact player this year.  It will probably be under appreciated like a lineman due to his position though.  I will be cheering though.

Awesome, now that Prosh is good, lets hope he rips ClemSON a new one, and helps us to climb back to the top of the conference in rushing yards.

Finally! I don't know if JP will automatically turn us into an immediate title contender, but I sure am excited to get to watch him play. You know he's going to flat -back some LBs and DBs. Can't wait.

Now I'm officially excited!!

:wareagle:

UNLEASH the BEAST !!!!!!!!!

the TANK

the RHINO

the BULLDOZER

the PANCAKE MAKER

the DESTROYER

the WRECKER !!!!!!!!!

:hellyeah:

Juggernaut !!!

HAHA, I kept looking at that and I knew there was something I forgot. Let me add that.  :thumbsup:

Archived