Boston fan killed

Duder

Very sad indeed. One thing that is almost unheard of is the police department taking full responsibility immediately. That's almost refreshing to hear in a way. This is a tragic and needless death and the Commissioner is stepping up.

These things will eventually happen when you associate yourself with a "mob."

This could happen at Toomer's corner if some people got out of hand and starting setting fires. The police have to have some way to disperse crowds.

I guess, bottom line, it was her time to go. Next time it could be me or you. So always be aware of your surroundings and the mood of the crowd. If a few get rowdy, know that you are subject to the same response from authorities that they are.

Unfortunate, but not heinous, like the media wants you to think.

It's really hard to say w/o finding out more. All reports have said that video footage from the scene showed no overly rowdy behavior. Could be the police got a little excited and shot one off when they shouldn't have or maybe even accidentally.

Any time the police come out and immediately accept full responsibility like this you know there was a big foul up invoved. Seems like if there wasn't they woulda said something more along the lines of, " It is very unfortunate that she got caught up in the middle of some people behaving badly.........", or somethjing like that.

Enjoy each moment of life is all I can say. Truly sad.

Archived