Heartbreaking News!

I am not complaining about my post being deleted.  I am complaining about my post being edited.  If this message board can't handle the word "B***h" then I shudder to think what they would think about the words that would be used to describe Harvey Updike.  Seriously, I have posted my phone number, please, somebody give me a call.

WDE

Its not that we can't handle it, its the fact that we choose not to have to.  I'm sure many use that language daily, but when on AE, they refrain from using it.

I curse alot (very limited vocab, primarily b/c I'm not a strong reader)....just not on here. 

This website is supposed to be fun, try not to take yourself so seriously (<--- directed at whomever can benefit from this advice)

To lighten the mood, I have included a picture of a kitten patting a baby chick on the head

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO5SE3FJNwIOSn4vL84dPy3zOQV4vEqarwlDR9ygfg9W_AVO3ang

and one of a bunny stealing cookies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqj8P89HDLtphw6YHNQo7D4B8uSbclq7SNPSe9LasX6j-Naly5EQ

That's not a chick, that's a duck.  You dumbass!   :laugh:

[Hey, the system didn't censor the word 'dumbass' in my post.  Wierd....]

Is that rabbit wearing a turtleneck?  :dunno:

Maybe it's a snowbunny.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not complaining about my post being deleted.  I am complaining about my post being edited.  If this message board can't handle the word "B***h" then I shudder to think what they would think about the words that would be used to describe Harvey Updike.  Seriously, I have posted my phone number, please, somebody give me a call.

WDE

Its not that we can't handle it, its the fact that we choose not to have to.  I'm sure many use that language daily, but when on AE, they refrain from using it.

I curse alot (very limited vocab, primarily b/c I'm not a strong reader)....just not on here. 

This website is supposed to be fun, try not to take yourself so seriously (<--- directed at whomever can benefit from this advice)

To lighten the mood, I have included a picture of a kitten patting a baby chick on the head

Well that's just mean, and you spelled "Weird" wrong.

this is funny, we need more of this and less cussing, dagblarn it :laugh:

:believe::we::believe:

Dagblarn it?!?!?!  You kiss your mother with that mouth????

WDE

Well that's just mean, and you spelled "Weird" wrong.

Well, who's the dumbass now?  :laugh:

wyrd....

Archived