2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

We are still.actively recruiting Rodgers. This one is not over just yet.

Glad to hear this- I still feel we will get him to flip before all is said and done.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodgers said today he is only taking 1 OV and its to :sc: I sure hope he is not setting himself up for the carpet to be pulled out from under him. http://losangeles.sbnation.com/2012/8/18/3252297/usc-trojans-football-recruiting-kenny-bigelow-2013-class

Bigelow becoming an EE would definitely make it easier for them to bail on Rodgers.

Good point. I had not thought of that.

Bigelow becoming an EE would definitely make it easier for them to bail on Rodgers.

Good point. I had not thought of that.

Sounds familiar who else uses dirty tactics such as that.....hmmmm i wonder

Article up on the bunker. KR says he loves Grimes, and talks to him daily. He says he is still committed to USC, but AU is still in it. "I'm committed to USC, but I still have a lot of interest in Auburn," he said. "Anything could happen between now and Signing Day." I like the sound of this.

We can't summarize premium articles on AUF. Only post the links for anyone that may have that premium account. I am not sure he will visit but right now I have him a longshot to AU.

I think if we get him to AU for a big game, say LSU, he will think twice. Sorry, but USC's gameday atmosphere doesn't compare to AU's. They have the west coast going for them, but that's about it. No doubt in my mind, he likes our coaching staff better as well.

He def likes AU.coaching staff better especially Grimes. IMo distance will also play factor. We will get a visit and we ate still heavily pursuing him. He is still liking AU also.

I feel like the only way we get him is if USC doesn't have room. He seems like that is where he really wants to go but is keeping Auburn as a backup plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Just something to keep your eyes on. Mike Farrell says USC leads for Leon McQuay. If they get him that means they will have to drop 2 of their recruits or they will have to walk on. Could play out interesting with Rodgers.

Just something to keep your eyes on. Mike Farrell says USC leads for Leon McQuay. If they get him that means they will have to drop 2 of their recruits or they will have to walk on. Could play out interesting with Rodgers.

Good Lord. I'm glad Kiffin doesn't have more slots to work with.

So does his wife. :-X

Would be wise for SC recruits to keep up with allegations regarding Joe McKnight, cause that occurred during probation period and therefore puts them in line for double-secret probation penalty-

:hail:

:laugh: :laugh:

Does anyone recognise that pose at least from one hand on Foster's interview a couple weeks ago? And Foster said everyone would be happy. Well Rodgers would make me very happy.

Just wanted to put out a reminder that Khaliel's dad visited Auburn by himself this summer and really wants Khaliel at Auburn so I think we have a real shot to get him.

• 3 months later...

Archived