2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

ok, thanks for clarification.  Redd would count as 2012 and would take an EE spot for the 2013 class. 

as far as the possibility of 2 additional scholarships in 2013, I think kiffen will make it work.  It does make his job tougher getting to 75.

If they get Redd they do not have any additional schollies w/out decommitments because Red would put them at their mazes of 18 and 75. They would then count Redd and 2 EEs in the 2012 class and the other 15 in the 2013 class.

Does Kiffin have the December graduates he needs to match up with the EEs ?

With 17 committed and Courting Silas Redd I would think so but I can't say for sure.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they were done with that commit they got the other day.  their are redd and several others that they have a good shot at getting that are at positions of need so they definately are going to have to cut one or two and if he can't enroll early its definetly over for rodgers at usc. unless they really want him then that changes everything. If  they are just using him to keep bigelow its not looking good for him.  it will be interesting to see how it plays out

I thought they were done with that commit they got the other day.  their are redd and several others that they have a good shot at getting that are at positions of need so they definately are going to have to cut one or two and if he can't enroll early its definetly over for rodgers at usc. unless they really want him then that changes everything. If  they are just using him to keep bigelow its not looking good for him.  it will be interesting to see how it plays out

They are not done. They have 1 spot left for Redd or a recruit barring some decommits.

USC just got another commit today...  :dunno:

And another DE.  I couldn't imagine anyone ever having a better DE class than what they are having this year.

4 Four Stars and 1 5 Star....absurd.

And another DE.  I couldn't imagine anyone ever having a better DE class than what they are having this year.

Meh. It's nice but I here there is a team in Eastern Alabama that has one even better. :dunno:

Guest Tigereagle03

Meh. It's nice but I here there is a team in Eastern Alabama that has one even better. :dunno:

You mean west georgia?

USC doesn't have any DT commits for a reason. Bigelow and Vanderdoes probably will play DT. That is where most project them outside of rivals (and we all know how great rivals is). There also is the posibility one of their ends moves to LB.

Ellitor their DL class right now > Auburn's until we officially get Adams. While CL and Liner may be the better combinations, Vanderdoes and Bigelow easily hold their ground as a consensus 5 star and borderline 5 star (depends on the service for Vanderdoes). Then when you get past that, they have 3 players all ranked similarly to Tashawn bower except for the fact that they don't have the blemish of ot being consensus top 200ish let alone being a 3 star on a site.

It is like the Stanford OL v Auburn OL last year, not taking anything away from us but USC just gets the better rank

USC doesn't have any DT commits for a reason. Bigelow and Vanderdoes probably will play DT. That is where most project them outside of rivals (and we all know how great rivals is). There also is the posibility one of their ends moves to LB.

Ellitor their DL class right now > Auburn's until we officially get Adams. While CL and Liner may be the better combinations, Vanderdoes and Bigelow easily hold their ground as a consensus 5 star and borderline 5 star (depends on the service for Vanderdoes). Then when you get past that, they have 3 players all ranked similarly to Tashawn bower except for the fact that they don't have the blemish of ot being consensus top 200ish let alone being a 3 star on a site.

It is like the Stanford OL v Auburn OL last year, not taking anything away from us but USC just gets the better rank

With them having 5 DL I agree.

Quick Summary folks.

-USC is on a 15 signee cap limit.

-They signed 12 in the '12 class.

-Using any combination of EEs or transfers they can count 3 from the '13 class to the '12 class for a total of 18.

-They are at 18 now.

-If they get Silas Redd they will be at 19 and will have to pull someone's offer or ask someone to walk on.

-Khaliel Rodgers is likely to be on the short list of recruits that may get their offer pulled because USC is not in need of an OG

Quick Summary folks.

-Using any combination of EEs or transfers they can count 3 from the '13 class to the '12 class for a total of 18.

-They are at 18 now.

-If they get Silas Redd they will be at 19 and will have to pull someone's offer or ask someone to walk on.

-Khaliel Rodgers is likely to be on the short list of recruits that may get their offer pulled because USC is not in need of an OG

I'll state the obvious here but this could work out real nice for us

Until we pull in Adams, their top 3 is on the same level as ours if not better. I have always trusted 247 more and their top 3 in 247 is considerably greater than our top 3. Same goes for Rivals w/ Bowers outside 250 and I thnk we are equal on Scout and ESPN

At the moment USC has the most dominate DL class in the country. Hard to say that considering we have two 5 stars

Until we pull in Adams, their top 3 is on the same level as ours if not better. I have always trusted 247 more and their top 3 in 247 is considerably greater than our top 3. Same goes for Rivals w/ Bowers outside 250 and I thnk we are equal on Scout and ESPN

At the moment USC has the most dominate DL class in the country. Hard to say that considering we have two 5 stars

Lol. I said I agreed. No need for further convincing.

Quick Summary folks.

-They are at 18 now.

Darreus Rogers won't make it so that will open up another spot.  Khaliel Rodgers isn't going anywhere.

Quick Summary folks.

-They are at 18 now.

Darreus Rogers won't make it so that will open up another spot.  Khaliel Rodgers isn't going anywhere.

For now. Don't be surprised if Lame drops him later in the process, however.

Quick Summary folks.

-They are at 18 now.

^^^^^This. USC is still recruiting 4 other players very hard. Also Darreus Rogers is a 2012 NLI signee. Him not making it has 0 impact on the 2013 signing class. USC signed 12 players in '12 and because of their sanctions and the new NCAA signing rules the Trojans are limited to 18 new scholarship players for '13 even if their whole '12 class did not make it.

Quick Summary folks.

-They are at 18 now.

^^^^^This. USC is still recruiting 4 other players very hard. Also Darreus Rogers is a 2012 NLI signee. Him not making it has 0 impact on the 2013 signing class. USC signed 12 players in '12 and because of their sanctions and the new NCAA signing rules the Trojans are limited to 18 new scholarship players foe '13 even if their whole '12 class did not make it.

Recruiting nerd!!  Yet, still a very good recruiting nerd!!

David Sills is very very good. 

Do we stand a decent chance at him, or is he still very much all USC?

Whether he is all USC or not he may easily be forced out by Kiffin since Kiffin has to force someone out if he gets Redd.

Whether he is all USC or not he may easily be forced out by Kiffin since Kiffin has to force someone out if he gets Redd.

I was referring to Sills, not Rodgers. Thanks though.

I apologize for not reading. It's still too early on Sills but with KR and KB being USC commits it will be hard to beat USC.

I apologize for not reading. It's still too early on Sills but with KR and KB being USC commits it will be hard to beat USC.

I wasn't sure how much Irvin-Sills would help us, if at all.

Archived