2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

So if they go over by 1 this year, they have to be under by 1 next year? Right?

I think that they can't go over at all. MUST be 15. No more. I'm not 100% sure though, but gathering from what E has said I would think that is the case.

^^^^^This is correct. They also signed 12 last season which is why they can sign 18 and count 3 EEs to the 2012 class.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can count 3 back but, how many can they subtract forward?

Sarcastic or serious?...And if serious can you rephrase?

They can count 3 back but, how many can they subtract forward?

Sarcastic or serious?...And if serious can you rephrase?

I am glad to see your sarcasm sensors are working again E.  Good job.  :thumbsup:

From my understanding, if a player from Pen St (only) wants to transfer it would not count against the new school? So this would enable USC to keep all 15 for this year. So I BELIEVE KR stays put?

The rule excludes sanctioned schools.

^^^^^THIS. USC can not got over their 75 or 15 limits for any reason.

I'm not deaf or blind. Thanks

From my understanding, if a player from Pen St (only) wants to transfer it would not count against the new school? So this would enable USC to keep all 15 for this year. So I BELIEVE KR stays put?

That is not how it was intended. I apologize if it offended you. It was was as an eye catcher for anyone else that may have questions about that.

That is not how it was intended. I apologize if it offended you. It was was as an eye catcher for anyone else that may have questions about that.

It's cool E. I should have change my post to yellow.  :thumbsup:

They will not pull Rodgers offer.  He is that good.

Yes he is but they need everybody else they have committed more than him.

Someone will be "processed" but I doubt it will be KR.

Someone will be "processed" but I doubt it will be KR.

Either way our coaches are recruiting him so we will just have to wait and see.

;D

So you are saying under some circumstances they can sign more than 15 and go over the 75 limit?

;D

So you are saying under some circumstances they can sign more than 15 and go over the 75 limit?

Exactly.  :tease:

;D

And then his very next posts he explains they are signing 18........

;D

:laugh:

;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

status update:

USC has 18 commits, 6 are listed as potential EEs per 247 (included KR)

247 composite rankings have KR rated as the lowest prospect on the USC commit list.

With the transfer of Silas Redd, we now believe (thanks, E) that USC can only take 17 for 2013 (w 2 EEs).

USC is still actively recruiting several prospects for the 2013 class.

Kiffen must cull one and possible more depending on whether any remaining targets commit to USC. 

I think we still have a chance at KR.  :trampoline:

He could cull (process) anyone on his 75 man roster, correct?  It wouldn't have to be a recruit?  He has enough EEs to give him some flexiblity?  I don't know.  Help.

not according to ellitor.  This has zero to do with the 75 cap.

USC signed 12 in 2012 and therefore has an addition 3 spots for EEs.  Silas Redd's transfer counts in 2012, so they now have room for 2 EEs and 15 for 2013. 

That would make 17 the total for this cycle (with 2 EEs).  Now whether they can count forward is a subject that I know nothing about. 

USC signed 12 in 2012 and therefore has an addition 3 spots for EEs.  Silas Redd's transfer counts in 2012, so they now have room for 2 EEs and 15 for 2013. 

That would make 17 the total for this cycle (with 2 EEs).  Now whether they can count forward is a subject that I know nothing about. 

You cannot count forward.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9... :dunno:

Not possible.

Dang Bird, didn't know you could count that high...I'm impressed.

Archived