My take on the quarterback position and why Frazier starts...

Ian Berg

I really believe that Frazier gets the job. I also thought - and wrote mind you - that Moseley should have started last season, so take this for what its worth, a guess and a hunch.

Obviously this is a hot fan topic, but I honestly don't think it is such a mystery. Not that the competition isn't fair or open, but that it is simply too obvious to deny the difference in skill level. Check out my thoughts here:

http://www.shugjordanparkway.com/2012/03/auburn-tigers-football-spring-coverage.html

Vr,

IB

Great write up. Thanks Ian!

I think you hit the nail on the head regarding KF's throwing ability. AUQBDAD mentioned or hinted that Kiehl was limited in his passing options.. Or rather it was dictated who he would be throwing to. So it will be interesting to see how he does in a more open role.

I think you hit the nail on the head regarding KF's throwing ability. AUQBDAD mentioned or hinted that Kiehl was limited in his passing options.. Or rather it was dictated who he would be throwing to. So it will be interesting to see how he does in a more open role.

Thanks DWWD. Frazier has the ability to be one of the best in the conference hands down. With Loeffler's developmental ability, I think the sky is the limit for not only Frazier, but also the Auburn offense with him at the helm.

Thanks DWWD. Frazier has the ability to be one of the best in the conference hands down. With Loeffler's developmental ability, I think the sky is the limit for not only Frazier, but also the Auburn offense with him at the helm.

Agreed. Good right up. I've really enjoyed reading all your articles, keep it up.

Agreed. Good right up. I've really enjoyed reading all your articles, keep it up.

Thanks gAUlf. Will do. I am moving back to Auburn soon in hopes of bringing more thorough and first-hand coverage. Please continue to follow as the coverage is sure to expand in the near future.

Latest installment of the radio show. I talk more about why I think Frazier will be the quarterback. First 15-min is weekend review. 15-minute mark is football til the end. I promise, last promotional post of the day.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/auburn-tigers-daily/2012/03/25/auburn-tigers-weekend-review

Ian today was my first time listening to your blog and I came away thoroughly impressed with it. I especially enjoyed the part on the OLine. Keep up the great work man!

Thanks for taking a listen. Really excited to be able to bring the radio content on top of the type. It is a fun extension. If you use iTunes, you can search the iTunes Store for Auburn Tigers Daily or Shug Jordan Parkway to find the podcast channel and all downloadable archives for the show.

I really believe that Frazier gets the job. I also thought - and wrote mind you - that Moseley should have started last season, so take this for what its worth, a guess and a hunch.

Obviously this is a hot fan topic, but I honestly don't think it is such a mystery. Not that the competition isn't fair or open, but that it is simply too obvious to deny the difference in skill level. Check out my thoughts here:

http://www.shugjordanparkway.com/2012/03/auburn-tigers-football-spring-coverage.html

Vr,

IB

I think Frazier has an excellent chance to be the starter, and I expect him to be when Auburn takes the field against Clemson.

Fantastic job bro!

Vr,

IB

I think Frazier has an excellent chance to be the starter, and I expect him to be when Auburn takes the field against Clemson.

Agreed.

Excellent read Ian as is the website and I agree with your points on Frazier. You are also doing a great job in telling the "complete" Auburn story on BR too. Keep up the good work over there, it's nice to see.

Well written article, Ian. Also doesn't hurt that I completely agree with pretty much everything you said.

Thanks for taking the time to read chimesAU. It will be interesting to watch the competition unfold, but the end result almost seems determined.

Excellent read Ian as is the website and I agree with your points on Frazier. You are also doing a great job in telling the "complete" Auburn story on BR too. Keep up the good work over there, it's nice to see.

Thanks IronMan. I have been with B/R for three years now, and it has taken that long to begin to turn the perception of the Auburn page. Those guys are working hard bringing on some top level, well respected talent in an attempt to further solidify the placement of B/R in the sports media world. Thanks for following the work. Much appreciated.

Archived