2014 5* LB Raekwon McMillan (Ohio State signee)

Sure it wasn't sdh? Instead of rm? Check the sdh thread for why sdh might have had a frown ... Wasn't sdh on an official?

Positive it was McMillan.

hopefully it was an argument with his girlfriend about him wanting to commit and she wanted to cuddle but he wanted to go hang with his future teammates ...

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure it wasn't sdh? Instead of rm? Check the sdh thread for why sdh might have had a frown ... Wasn't sdh on an official?

Positive it was McMillan.

hopefully it was an argument with his girlfriend about him wanting to commit and she wanted to cuddle but he wanted to go hang with his future teammates ...

:jossun: Baby!

Just heard his interview on Recruiting Nation. He named 4 coaches that are invited for a home visit. Meyer, $aban and Malzahn. He said the IB was the greatest atmosphere he'd ever witnessed!

Just heard his interview on Recruiting Nation. He named 4 coaches that are invited for a home visit. Meyer, $aban and Malzahn. He said the IB was the greatest atmosphere he'd ever witnessed!

Who was the 4th coach?

Who was the 4th coach?

Sorry, don't remember

Getting Raekwon and Tre in the same class....along with Evans...this would be a LB class to rival the Lawson/Daniels/Adams DL class from last year....

Going on depth it would be better because of Deshaun Davis. If this happens the recruiting world will go NUTS. Not getting my hopes up but wow at the possibility

Who was the 4th coach?

Probably Dabo. I believe Clemson is the other school who has been thought to be in it til the end

Getting Raekwon and Tre in the same class....along with Evans...this would be a LB class to rival the Lawson/Daniels/Adams DL class from last year....

yep....2 of 3 will not be bad though......I think we are the darkhorse with RM...but have made up lots of ground in a short time....sometime getting in late is not enuf tho

Obviously Evans can be moved to LB but as of now we are recruiting him for the Star safety spot.

yep....2 of 3 will not be bad though......I think we are the darkhorse with RM...but have made up lots of ground in a short time....sometime getting in late is not enuf tho

Sometimes getting in late for teenagers is good too. Some of them don't like to date very long.

Obviously Evans can be moved to LB but as of now we are recruiting him for the Star safety spot.

I think everybody understands that. But when you take away a LB position, give it extra responsibilities, rename it and then recruit LBs to play that position, it's probably not a discrepancy that need be pointed out.

Rashaan Evans is the #2 OLB in this class, per the 247 composite. If he signs with the good guys, then that absolutely boosts the quality of our LB class.

Not sure if this was in-home visit, but I think so. Kwon was visited by Kirby Smart yesterday, NOT Nick Saban. Also, he was visited by Dabo and one assistant.

Good stuff Pops!

To McLoofus: I pointed I out because people PM me asking if we would take both Evans and Kwon. I figured I would kill 10 birds with 1 stone.

Sorry guys! I can't quote on my computer right now.

I am sure Kirby told Kwon that CJ Mosley is vacating the very spot where they can place him. Only failing to mention how many LB's are sitting the bench now waiting their turn to play. They all heard the same story. We need to let Kwon know how much playing time he can see as a Freshman. I am sure our coaches are focused on this weekend, but they will be calling as soon as we beat Mizzu.

I checked UA's roster earlier this week, and they have 14 LBs listed (including Mosely). So, take away Mosely who's expected to turn pro, and that leaves them with 13, which is still more than AU has, and hopefully this will be pointed out to him that his chances of early playing time--and I don't mean special teams---is better at AU than at UA. One of these days these numbers have to work against Bama.

Good stuff Pops!

To McLoofus: I pointed I out because people PM me asking if we would take both Evans and Kwon. I figured I would kill 10 birds with 1 stone.

Sorry guys! I can't quote on my computer right now.

Gotcha!

E, would it be possible to get the "2014 Recruting List" thread updated.. It looks like a lot of info is different than info I'm getting in individual threads.

Not E but I'll update this week. Always different info every week.

Just wandering what if anything can be taken from Smart doing Kwon's in-home instead of saban?

Don't know but, the bammers I know say they have him. Then again, they always say that.

Archived