2014 5* LB Raekwon McMillan (Ohio State signee)

"Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice.." Does anyone think that since what's his face flaked out and became a turd, that it could give us an in-road with him? E? KK? Jonesy? He hated being called the next "what's his face" so bad. Now he could play for the good guys AND make folks refer to "what's his face" as the next Raekwon?

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see this young man run out of the tunnel @ JHS!!!

In English please?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice.." Does anyone think that since what's his face flaked out and became a turd, that it could give us an in-road with him? E? KK? Jonesy? He hated being called the next "what's his face" so bad. Now he could play for the good guys AND make folks refer to "what's his face" as the next Raekwon?

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see this young man run out of the tunnel @ JHS!!!

In English please?

He hated being in Reuben's shadow. With Reuben at uat, does that give us an edge? So he can prove it head to head. I know they both play LB and wouldn't see the field at the same time. It would play well into the rivalry we have with uat. I can sign it for you if need be. :pc:

In English please?

He hated being in Reuben's shadow. With Reuben at uat, does that give us an edge? So he can prove it head to head. I know they both play LB and wouldn't see the field at the same time. It would play well into the rivalry we have with uat. I can sign it for you if need be. :pc:

I doubt it will matter in the end.

In English please?

Probably not, but I've seen some bizarre things in recruiting these last few years.

Urban's probably selling an open field run to the BCS game next year. OSU coming off 12-0 and BIG whatever is not that strong ....and do you really believe that the Columbus "tat house" has been shut down?

In English please?

El, what do you mean?

In English please?

El, what do you mean?

I mean something like that is very very unlikely to have any impact on the young man's final decision.

In English please?

El, what do you mean?

I mean something like that is very very unlikely to have any impact on the young man's final decision.

By then it's suits and Chargers...oh, and sweet jobs for your (baby) mama.

In English please?

El, what do you mean?

It was bothersome enough that he brought it up. I would be shocked if he followed in RF's footsteps to anywhere, even turdtown.

In English please?

El, what do you mean?

It was bothersome enough that he brought it up. I would be shocked if he followed in RF's footsteps to anywhere, even turdtown.

I doubt we see anyone pull a RF. He got a frig'n tatoo on his arm!!

I know we are WAY behind on this kid, that said, I believe we should do all we can to get him. Isn't he from the LaGrange, GA area? That would likely mean he has family very close by I would think. He is everything you could want in a MLB! :thedeal: Sic' Coach Garner and Coach Craig on him. What is there to lose?

I know we are WAY behind on this kid, that said, I believe we should do all we can to get him. Isn't he from the LaGrange, GA area? That would likely mean he has family very close by I would think. He is everything you could want in a MLB! :thedeal: Sic' Coach Garner and Coach Craig on him. What is there to lose?

Time and enery that you could be spending on other recruits that we are more likely to land

• 4 months later...

Bottom line is big time programs can't and don't lose 5* & 4* players in their own back yard. We have got to put a stop to this. The solution starts with winning on the field and consistently competing for championships. Gus has got to prove the critics wrong and flip some 5/4* commits in the process.

War Eagle !

Bottom line is big time programs can't and don't lose 5* & 4* players in their own back yard. We have got to put a stop to this. The solution starts with winning on the field and consistently competing for championships. Gus has got to prove the critics wrong and flip some 5/4* commits in the process.

War Eagle !

I agree with the last two sentences but do not understand your first part. We are not Georgia for goodness

I really hope he hits it off with Tre Williams this weekend and they both figure out what kind of crazy tandem that they would be together!

With him and Evans hanging tonight, it might suggest Evans is recruiting him to AU, or GA wants Evans there too keep him GA? Could we really get both?

Chances are long right now that we would get Raekwon but Auburn would take both, Raekwon as LB and Evans as Star.

Thanks E. putting Evans at star after he showed some great cover skills, and pair those two with Williams, not sure it would get any better than that. Williams, McMillan and Evans...wow what a thought.

Archived