2014 5* LB Raekwon McMillan (Ohio State signee)

I really hope he hits it off with Tre Williams this weekend and they both figure out what kind of crazy tandem that they would be together!

That could give us a chance at both. Just accepting Evans at his own words, I don't think he'll be recruiting guys to Auburn when he's said he wants to go elsewhere for school. Williams gives us our best shot as far as a recruiter goes.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks E. putting Evans at star after he showed some great cover skills, and pair those two with Williams, not sure it would get any better than that. Williams, McMillan and Evans...wow what a thought.

That 3-headed beast blows my mind. *crossing fingers*

E, who is that in the middle of your signature? I spoke to Tre, that guy, and I believe the guy on the far right last night.

E, who is that in the middle of your signature? I spoke to Tre, that guy, and I believe the guy on the far right last night.

L-R: DeShaun Davis, Kam Pettway, Justin Thornton, Tre, Stanton Truitt.

• 1 month later...

Considering visiting Auburn this weekend, although we still aren't among his leaders. Clemson jumped into his leader set after beating Georgia, so I think joining a winning program is probably important to him, and perhaps we can show him we're on the rise.

Considering visiting Auburn this weekend, although we still aren't among his leaders. Clemson jumped into his leader set after beating Georgia, so I think joining a winning program is probably important to him, and perhaps we can show him we're on the rise.

Per AUC

E, I'm not sure if it's because I'm on an IPad but I can't see what you just posted. Just a big blank space and at the bottom it says "Per AUC".

It's the video interview where im4au got his info.

E, I'm not sure if it's because I'm on an IPad but I can't see what you just posted. Just a big blank space and at the bottom it says "Per AUC".

Same for me.

+1... :/

lol. I already said it was the video interview where im4au got the info that he posted in his last post at the top of this page. Nothing more to see but if you guys must see then get on an actual computer. lol

Same for me.

lol. I already said it was the video interview where im4au got the info that he posted in his last post at the top of this page. Nothing more to see but if you guys must see then get on an actual computer. lol

E, I'll take my iPad for looking at AUFamily. It is easy to hold, and post. If you can get over my spelling errors.

Same for me.

E, I'll take my iPad for looking at AUFamily. It is easy to hold, and post. If you can get over my spelling errors.

Well I don't know anything about IPADS. If you are having issues seeing embedded videos your choices are to PM RIR or get to a CPU for the embedded video posts.

Thanks for posting the video, E, I actually hadn't seen it. My info came from a much lower tech source - al.com. The video sort of makes me think, "Why bother?" Here's a link for the video challenged:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/09/5-star_lb_raekwon_mcmillan_sti.html

I had the same why bother question too. Maybe it's a greAt game and he's blown away.

Thanks for posting the video, E, I actually hadn't seen it. My info came from a much lower tech source - al.com. The video sort of makes me think, "Why bother?" Here's a link for the video challenged:

http://www.al.com/sp...millan_sti.html

I had the same why bother question too. Maybe it's a greAt game and he's blown away.

Agreed. May hit it off with our other commitments - see oppty for early PT - love the adulation by the best fans in America - To quote Winston Churchill's classic commencement address at Oxford, "Never give up."

http://www.al.com/sp...millan_sti.html

Agreed. May hit it off with our other commitments - see oppty for early PT - love the adulation by the best fans in America - To quote Winston Churchill's classic commencement address at Oxford, "Never give up."

Winston Churchill? I thought that was Jimmy V.

History myth of Churchill's speech. It a frequent misquote. Here is an excerpt from the speech where the quote comes from. Never give in.

Jimmy V's quote was "Don't give up, don't ever give up.." It comes at the 9:20 mark. The 7:00 mark to the 7:20 mark is a great ad lib.

http://youtu.be/7boMvBQVQ3Q

Now back to the thread.

Archived