2014 5* LB Raekwon McMillan (Ohio State signee)

Jesus. How do these guys not realize you can come in and be a star. Auburn fans will love you and you could easily win in the coming years. I hope we shock everyone sat.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does 12/16 date, have any bearing on another recruit if they were an EE elsewhere?

It might. Only SDH would know that answer.

I guess what I meant, was for EE, do they have a commit date, prior to EE, or is it just show up for class early and then sign.. I am confusing myself, but a 12/16 commit date wouldn't be after SDH has already enrolled etc..correct. ?

For high school kids it's the first day you step in class. For jucos they can sign NLIs that are binding starting in mid December.

Thanks E.

I just checked Bama's roster and saw where they have 14 Linebackers on the team. I have to wonder why some of these linebackers AU--and other teams, I'm sure--are recruiting keep going to Bama, knowing that there's better chance for early playing time at AU or most other schools. I'm sure Nick tells them about his success in putting players in the pros, but honestly, can't these kids and/or their parents look at the rosters of these schools and see where the need is the most? Bama doesn't need linebackers. AUBURN does.

Was his visit an official?

yes
If not, does he plan to return before he enrolls?
Nobody knows. He has not done any interviews. It may not matter though cuz his commit date is December 16th.

E, do you feel like the fact that his commit date is only two weeks away helps or hurts us? You think he was here for the tix or legit interest?

1. Conventional thought is hurts. 2. I think originally it was just to fill a 5th OV slot. He was going to OV Florida for the FSU game before they choked to Ga. Southern.

If we were to sign RM it would offset the loss of Foster exponentially. From what I've gathered from some guys in the know RM is every bit the LB as foster with 1/16 the baggage

If we were to sign RM it would offset the loss of Foster exponentially. From what I've gathered from some guys in the know RM is every bit the LB as foster with 1/16 the baggage

And 1 fewer Iron Bowl loss.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I got on the elevator with him after the game. He didn't seem too happy, and I thought it was because he was pulling for Bama but I could be wrong. I hope he is as interested as I've heard.

What elevator? Recruits sit in the lower section in the end zone or on the sideline? Elevator goes to press box and scholarship sections.

I got on the elevator with him after the game. He didn't seem too happy, and I thought it was because he was pulling for Bama but I could be wrong. I hope he is as interested as I've heard.

What elevator? Recruits sit in the lower section in the end zone or on the sideline? Elevator goes to press box and scholarship sections.

After the game at the AU Hotel and Conference Center

After the game at the AU Hotel and Conference Center

May have been unhappy as our win will make him do some deep thinking about looking at Auburn which originally wasn't even a distant forth. So the unhappy could be a good sign.

Archived